Environ- Instrument Cleaning Solution
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Infused with anti-bacterial Tea Tree Oil, this solution thoroughly cleanses and sterilizes all Environ microneedling instruments. This solution helps to increase the durability and lifespan of your cosmetic devices. You can use this cosmetic disinfectant weekly to safely remove all dirt, bacteria, and oils from your needling devices. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Aging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection: Anti-Aging Skin Care Products, Creams & Serums
Product Size: 3.38 fl oz (100ml)
Benefits of Instrument Cleaning Solution
- Sterilizes roll in between uses
- Ideal for both morning and nighttime use
- Removes makeup
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Extends the lifespan of needling instruments
- Removes dirt, bacteria, and oils from needling instruments
- Maintains the quality of needling instruments
- Ideal for all skin types
Proper Instrument Cleaning Solution Usage
- Use the cleaning solution once a week
- Pour the solution onto the desired Environ needling device
- Allow the needling instrument to soak in the solution for 10-15 minutes
- Place the device under warm water for one minute. Wash off the solution with warm water
- Leave the device to air dry
Related Skin Concerns
- Clogged Pores
Applicable Body Parts
- This cleansing solution is suitable for Environ needling devices
- Not bodily use
- Tea Tree Oil: An ant-bacterial oil that thoroughly cleanses to prevent infection
qua (Water), Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA.
Instrument Cleaning Solution FAQsHow do you sterilize a Microneedling roller?To sterilize and prolong the lifespan of your Microneedling roller, use anti-bacterial cleansing solutions. Most Microneedling device manufacturers offer cleaners made specifically for their products.What happens if you don't clean your derma roller?Proper sterilization of your at-home Microneedling devices is vital to maintaining skin health. Sterilizing once per week will prevent your device from becoming a breeding ground for bacteria. Improper cleansing can lead to a bacterial infection.
*Please note that this product is non-refundable.*
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.