Clinical Resolution Lab - CRL
Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc. is a cosmeceutical solution development laboratory and medical device manufacturer serving skincare specialists and wholesalers. Since its founding in 2000, they have continuously improved and perfected its craft with innovative technology that goes into its products and devices.
CRL is the pioneer and leader of the microneedling industry. They are the sole developer of the patented InnoPen and MTS Roller. These microneedling devices are non-ablative skin treatment tools professionals use to improve skin health, restore hair and deliver medications.
Clinical Resolution Laboratory specializes in clinical skincare, patented formulations, and aesthetic equipment for professional and individual use. CRL skincare works closely with dermatologists, skin professionals, and plastic surgeons to provide exceptional products. They strive to deliver the newest products and machinery to users with a dedicated team constantly researching innovative ingredients to create unique blends that produce unmatched results.
CRL offers a variety of products in multiple skincare categories, including:
- Masks: Masks are infused with unique ingredients that calm, soothe, exfoliate and renew the skin. Some CRL mask products are:
- Peptide Aqua Gel Mask
- Triple Brightening Mask
- Pure Collagen Mask
- Special Care Products: These products are one-of-a-kind and help to improve the skin or hair. Others are used during a procedural process to ease it. They include
- Nano Dermabrasion Crème
- Peptide HR Complex
- Sanitizing Kit
- Numb Master 5% Lidocaine Cream
- Clinical Solutions: Most of these products help skin treatment processes to rejuvenate and repair the skin. The majority are recommended for use by professionals only, with the product formulation depending on the condition you want to address. Some of them include:
- APGF - Anti-Aging
- APGF - Whitening
- VITAL W
- VITAL SM
- Post-Procedure and Daily Skincare: These are products you can incorporate into your post-procedure care or daily skin regimen. They help rejuvenate, balance and maintain the skin naturally and powerfully. Some of them include:
- Hyaluronic Peptide Serum
- VitaPep Moisturizer
- StemPep Moisturizer
- Age Defying Liposomal Retinol Serum
- Sun Protective Cream
Proven benefits of CRL products:
- Firmer and Brighter Skin
- Smaller Pore Size
- Boosts Collagen and Elastin Production
- Restores Hydration to The Skin
- Combats Signs of Aging
- Encourages Healing
- Reduces the Appearance of Scars
- Helps To Counter and Overturn The Effects of Cellulite Buildup
- Provides Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Benefits
CRL makes its products in the United States with the highest safety and quality. They are free from fragrances, synthetic dyes, or mineral oils.
What does peptide serum do for your face?
- Peptides are the building blocks of collagen and elastin and help promote firmer, more elastic, youthful-looking skin with fewer breakouts. It also helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Is InnoPen FDA approved?
- InnoPen is an FDA and medical-approved therapy to induce collagen production resulting in fresh, vibrant, and healthy skin. We recommend it for use, especially in those with melasma, acne, wrinkles, and fine lines, among other skin conditions.
What is CRL Peptide HR Complex?
- Peptide HR Complex is a hair restoration serum that rejuvenates the scalp helping the hair follicles maintain their youth. It encourages the production of anchoring molecules and improves irrigation of the hair follicles, slowing down premature hair loss.
How does CRL sun Protective Cream work?
- Sun protective cream contains a unique advanced silicone elastomer compound that gives a silky smooth feel on application. It leaves a breathable space between makeup and skin while helping the skin to repair damaged DNA from sun exposure.