Envy™ pillows are luxurious, anti-wrinkle products made from 100% organic cotton, 100% certified organic latex, eco-loving Tencel™ lyocell fibers, pure natural copper, and pure Oeko-Tex® certified silk. Two registered nurses created Envy Pillow with an off-your-face design to prevent sleep wrinkles while supporting your neck and spine. EnVy pillow products are eco-INSTITUT certified natural latex anti-aging therapeutic pillows. They are breathable, biodegradable, and non-toxic products created sustainably.
EnVy incorporates NaturVerex's advanced Copper technology into the fabric used to make their products. This technology completely encapsulates every fiber and aids in the production of collagen and elastin. The final result is healthy skin with reduced wrinkles and fine lines, as well as improved texture and tone. EnVy Copper is chemical-free and natural and continues to perform satisfactorily even after 100 washes.
Each enVy Pillow comes equipped with a dual neck support system. If you have the "Tech Neck" or "Forward Head Lean," spin the pillow around and test out what support best suits your neck.
EnVy pillows help you maintain neck support and alignment with its ergonomic, innovative sloped sides. The pillows cradle and tilt your head or face and put you in the optimal sleeping position.
The vented latex of enVy pillows distributes weight, reducing pressure points and improving air circulation. It features small bumps to correspond with acupressure points at the base of the skull to help relieve headaches, stiff neck, and sinus congestion. Additional benefits of EnVy pillows include:
- Reduction in inflammation and free radical damage
- Providing neck stability and spine support
- Protecting the skin from microbes and killing antibiotic-resistant pathogens
- Promoting the healing of acne, psoriasis, and dermatitis
- Accelerate skin rejuvenation and healing after surgical and non-surgical treatments
- Temporomandibular joint pain relief
- Prevention from facial asymmetry and unwanted head rotation while sleeping
- Prevention from overheating while providing supportive side sleeping
EnVy pillow products include the
- Envy™ copper-powered natural latex pillow (silk covered)
- Envy™ copper-powered natural latex pillow (tencel™ cover)
- Green with envy natural latex pillow with copper (tencel™ cover + hemp)
- Envy™ rx tencel™ covered natural latex pillow (no copper)
- Envy™ silk-covered natural latex pillow (no copper)
- Envy™ to go natural latex copper-powered travel pillow
- Envy™ for kids + bamboo pillowcase
You can also shop enVy super soft, breathable pillow cases that ensure you have a refreshing, comfortable, and healthy sleep.
How do you wash an enVy pillow?
- You shouldn’t wash the memory foam material of the enVy pillow. Gently wipe spills and stains with a damp cloth and allow it to dry. You can clean the removable custom fitted 100% Bamboo pillowcase in cool water on a gentle cycle with a delicate fabric detergent.
What’s the difference between satin or a silk pillowcase?
- Silk pillowcases consist of silkworm threads and are breathable, less absorbent, and easier to clean. Satin pillowcases are woven from different textiles and are durable, breathable, and softer to the touch.
How will the enVy pillow help my neck while asleep?
- The enVy pillow cradles the neck to improve the alignment of your spine while you sleep, reducing neck pain. It also keeps the head positioned, preventing unwanted rotations throughout the night, which is beneficial to individuals recovering from a neck injury, neck pain, or strain.
What are the benefits of sleeping with copper?
- Adding copper to your copper materials keeps heat and germs away from them. It is anti-inflammatory, relieves joint pain, heals the skin, reduces and prevents wrinkles, and stops friction damage to hair and skin.