This lightweight sunscreen shields all skin types from harmful UV and UVA rays without irritating sensitive skin. It effectively soothes inflammation, discoloration, and rosacea. The breathable, oil-free formula prevents clogged pores. Skin repairing ingredients like hyaluronic acid and transparent zinc oxide work to hydrate, reduce redness and ease other concerns associated with acne-prone skin. UV clear also prevents future signs of aging and minimizes the risk of skin cancer. Niacinamide (vitamin B3) improves discoloration while adding essential hydration to the skin. Apply daily, alone or under makeup, for a dewy, residue-free glow to your complexion. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Sensitive Skin see the following collection: Sensitive Skin Products
Product Size: 1.7 fl oz (50.27ml)
Benefits of UV Clear
- UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains skin health
- Reduces redness
- Prevents future breakouts
- Treats rosacea
- Provides protection for acne-prone skin
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces visible signs of aging
- Anti-Aging formula
- Reduction in the appearance of dark spots
- Minimizes redness and irritation
- Brightens skin tone
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Treats discoloration
- Provides long-lasting protection against sun rays
- Highly absorbent
- Oil-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Dye-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- Fades skin imperfections
- Evens skin tone
- No residue
- Dermatologists recommend for sensitive skin types
- Ideal for all Skin Types (particularly sensitive and acne-prone skin)
Related Skin Concerns
- Sun Protection
- Skin Discoloration
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper UV Clear Usage
- Apply daily throughout the day
- Generously lather cream on the face 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply 40 minutes after outdoor activities or sweating and immediately after towel drying
- Reapply every two hours
- Upon first use, release excess air by pressing down on the pump 10-15 times
- Zinc Oxide: Zinc Oxide effectively protects skin from harmful sun rays and sunburn by dispersing and reflecting UVA and UVB rays. It also seals in moisture without clogging pores.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that minimizes the number of unstable molecules which damage the skin cells.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, that stimulates faster cell repair and improves skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid boosts skin rejuvenation, moisturizes the outer layers of the skin, and improves skin elasticity.
- Lactic Acid: Lactic Acid minimizes the number of unstable molecules which damage the skin cells.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Sodium Hyaluronate boosts skin rejuvenation, moisturizes the outer layers of the skin, and improves skin elasticity.
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.