Silagen is a clinically proven effective scar treatment and prevention line for hypertrophic scars, burn scars, keloids, and abnormal scarring. The proprietary blend of silicones rapidly dry to form a medical-grade silicone barrier that is flexible and lightweight. The protective layer creates an environment that allows the scar to mature through normalized collagen synthesis cycles to significantly improve the physiological and cosmetic appearance of the scar. ed. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Scars, see the following collection: Scars
Product Size: 15g | 30g
Silagen Pure Silicone Gel Benefits
- Faster drying than any other silicone gels
- Soft silky feel
- Available in 15g and 30g
- Includes medical-grade silicone
How to Use Silicone Gel
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the gel once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any removable stitches have been removed.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Ensure the scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments, and powders.
- Apply a very small amount of gel to the scar and gently massage.
- Allow drying.
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar.
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertrophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
- Do not use the gel under Silagen silicone sheets, strips, or shapes. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Pure Silicone Gel Ingredients
Contact us for details about the proper use of this item.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.