Cleanse your skin with this rich purifying blend of pineapple enzymes, bromelain, and amino acids. Its gel base quickly absorbs deep into the dermis. It breaks down dirt buildup without irritation, making it ideal for all skin types. Ultra-fine foamy bubbles gently cleanse the skin from makeup, oil, and dead cells that contain contaminants. Lather into the skin daily to balance ph, dismiss impurities, and improve skin health. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Acne + Acne Scarring, see the following collection: Acne and Acne Scarring
Product Size: 7 fl oz (207ml)
Benefits of Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces visible signs of aging
- Reduces inflammation
- Ideal for both morning and nighttime use
- Removes dirt and other impurities
- Cleans pores
- Removes makeup
- Gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Highly absorbent
- Evens skin tone
- Balances skin PH
- Ideal for all skin types
Related Skin Concerns
- Oily Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone or Texture
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper Foaming Facial Cleanser Usage
- Hold down the nozzle and pump a quarter-sized onto your fingertips
- Lather gel evenly onto the face and neck on damp skin using a circular motion
- Wait 30 seconds for the gel to self-foam. If foam does not form after 30 seconds, rinse with warm water and reapply until foam appears.
- Rinse foam off the skin with lukewarm water and pat gently with a soft towel
- Bromelain: An enzyme extracted from pineapples that minimizes inflammation, reduces skin damage, and rebuilds collagen.It is high in vitamin C and helps to increase moisture while gently exfoliating to eliminate dead skin cells.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Bromelain, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Sodium Bisulfite, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Fragrance.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Foaming Facial Cleanser FAQs
How do you use Elta MD foaming cleanser?
Lather a quarter-size amount of gel evenly onto the face and neck in a circular motion. Wait 30 seconds for the gel to self-foam. If foam does not form after 30 seconds, rinse with warm water and reapply until foam appears. Rinse face with lukewarm water and pat gently with a soft towel.
Is Elta MD cleanser good for acne-prone skin?
Elta MD cleanser is ideal for acne-prone skin because of its antioxidant-rich formula, which repairs compromised skin. Infused with bromelain, it minimizes inflammation and reduces skin damage.