Nutrafol Reviews: Your Secret Weapon Against Thinning Hair
Does it surprise you that thinning hair is an issue experienced by both men and women? It’s true. Thinning hair can impact anyone. It also happens gradually, which means you have plenty of time to pinpoint the cause should you notice that things up top are starting to thin out.
At The Skin Spot, we offer Nutrafol Hair Growth Products that can help you fight against thinning locks. But products are only one piece of the puzzle, you also must identify why your hair is thinning in the first place. Our guide contains Nutrafol Reviews from real people who have used the product and seen amazing results.
Here are the causes of thinning hair, what you can do, and a few Nutrafol products we think will revitalize your hair and stop the thinning.
The Causes of Thinning Hair
The American Academy of Dermatology states that it’s perfectly normal to lose between 50 and 100 hairs per day. If you’re losing more than that, it may mean there’s something going on that’s causing your hair to thin.
There are a variety of things that can cause hair to thin, including genetics and lifestyle habits. In fact, it’s usually a combination of both that is to blame. There are also some medical conditions that can cause thinning hair.
Lifestyle habits that contribute to thinning hair include:
- Too-tight ponytails – Tight ponytails or other hairstyles that pull your hair tight do more than cause a headache—they can also cause your hair to thin by breaking follicles.
- Overtreatment of hair – If you’re a big fan of relaxers, color treatments, perms, and the like, they could be to blame for your thinning hair.
- Stress – Uncontrolled stress can cause your body to produce stress hormones that kill off new hairs attempting to grow from the follicles on your scalp.
- Harsh hair products – Extreme-hold gels and hairsprays, as well as temporary color, can be hard on your hair, causing it to break and thin out.
- Poor nutrition – If you don’t get enough folic acid, iron, and other nutrients in your diet, it could be the reason your hair is thinning.
Heredity can also play a part in thinning hair, as well as underlying medical conditions. Your hair may be thinning due to:
- Hormonal changes
- Autoimmune disease treatment
- Recently having a baby
- Weight loss of more than 20 pounds in a short time period
- Immune system deficiencies
- A skin infection or disorder
Read more about anti-aging products by visiting our blog.
What You Can Do
Thinning hair is something that, along with the help of The Skin Spot and Nutrafol, you can conquer in the privacy of your own home. You may want to incorporate Nutrafol’s products into your hair routine, as well as:
- Scalp massages – When you wash your hair, give yourself a nice scalp massage to help stimulate hair growth. All you need to do is gently apply pressure with your fingertips to encourage blood flow all over your scalp and remove dead skin cells from follicles.
- Multivitamins – A healthy head of hair requires your entire body to be healthy. If you’re not getting enough vitamins and minerals, that may contribute to your thinning hair. Tackle this issue by taking a daily multivitamin that provides the zinc, folic acid, and iron your body needs to keep hair strong and thick.
- Supplements – Supplements, such as those offered by Nutrafol, help your follicles generate new hair in areas that are thinning.
- Anti-thinning shampoo – These products help provide volume so that your hair looks thicker and may also contain amino acids and vitamins that encourage hair growth by ensuring scalp health.
At The Skin Spot, we offer Nutrafol products because they stand out from other products you find on the market. Their approach is basic: they bring together the vitamins and minerals your hair needs to target lifestyle and genetic factors that can cause hair to thin. They’ve spent decades researching and formulating their supplements to strengthen and thicken thinning hair from within.
How Nutrafol Works
The supplements created by Nutrafol help prevent and correct hair growth issues that are common in many people. They are specially formulated to assist with:
- Hair growth
- Stress and hormone rebalancing
- Free radicals that can lead to thinning hair
- Inflammation that alters the hair growth
Here are just some of the natural ingredients Nutrafol harnesses to help fight back against thinning hair:
- Saw Palmetto – This plant produces small berries that have been used for hundreds of years to help treat hair loss. Its extract blocks enzymes that shrink hair follicles to keep your hair healthy from root to tip.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Also known as collagen peptides, this ingredient supports healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Ashwagandha – This Indian herb has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help improve blood circulation to your scalp and reduce the level of stress hormones that damage hair.
- EVNolMax – Also known as tocotrienol complex, these are chemicals naturally derived from vitamin E that help reduce inflammation that can lead to thinning hair and support healthy hair growth.
- BCM-95® Biocurcumin – This is created from turmeric and helps lower stress hormones that can damage hair follicles. It targets the products that result from hormones that restrict healthy hair growth in both men and women.
Nutrafol products address the root cause of hair thinning issues, resulting in thick and healthier hair.
Nutrafol Core for Women uses only natural ingredients to help keep the scalp healthy and prevent hair loss and keep your hair strong. This supplement contains key ingredients that aim to restore healthy hair growth for women.
Studies have found that women benefit in many ways from taking Nutrafol Core. They have noted:
- Improved hair growth
- Thicker and healthier hair
- Increased hair volume
- The increased growth rate of hair
- Reduced anxiety
If you are experiencing hair loss or have started to notice hair thinning, starting Nutrafol Core for Women can help ensure the hair loss doesn’t get worse.
Nutrafol Core for Men is specifically formulated to help men with thinning hair. This supplement promotes hair growth, and has also been shown to promote better:
- Immune system function
By improving these aspects of health and helping combat stress, it addresses other potential lifestyle issues that can cause hair loss and thinning for men.
Nutrafol Hairbiotic is one of the newest supplements offered by Nutrafol. It was created to address the imbalance of bacteria in your gut that can contribute to hair loss. It is specially formulated with seven different strains of probiotics, including:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bacillus subtilus
- L. reuteri
These probiotics help create an environment in your gut that is friendly to the growth of good gut bacteria, which paves the way for less inflammation and stress and improves immune function, all of which work to improve conditions for hair growth.
Don't take our word for it. Check out what some Nutrafol reviews and see what users of this product really think about the results they are seeing!
"Nutrafol gets that younger men deal with this issue. I definitely felt my hair get thicker and stronger overall and am still seeing improvements every day." - Jonathon
"As a new mom and a dermatologist, I noticed my hair wasn't as full as it was in the past. After taking Nutrafol I noticed my hair was more dense, especially around the temple areas and much more shiny!" -Natallia
"I’ve been taking Nutrafol for years and have noticed continuous growth. It’s been easy for me to integrate this into my daily ritual." - Teresa
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you intrigued by Nutrafol’s products? You should be! They’re simply high-quality supplements that help improve hair health by helping your overall health. Still, you may have some questions about Nutrafol. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that you may also have.
When Should You Start Taking Nutrafol?
You can start taking Nutrafol any time as a way to maintain a healthy head of hair. If you notice hair breakage or hair thinning, it’s time to start taking this supplement. The sooner, the better.
How Much Do You Have to Take?
It’s recommended that you take four capsules per day with food to get the maximum benefit of Nutrafol’s products. Four capsules each day are considered to provide the clinically efficient amount of supporting nutrients and therapeutic botanicals to get the results you want.
How Can You Achieve the Best Results?
According to Nutrafol, the first three months or so you take their supplements, you’re laying the groundwork for hair growth. Months three to six are when you should notice hair returning. After that, you’re working to maintain optimal conditions for hair growth. You can help by making sure to care for your hair daily, including reducing stress.
Are You Ready to Get Started With Nutrafol?
Your hair is your crowning glory. Use Nutrafol products to help keep your hair—and the rest of you—healthy and strong. Remember, hair loss is something that needs to be treated from the inside out. Nutrafol helps you take care of the inside, but taking steps to change lifestyle factors that can contribute to hair thinning and hair loss is also important.