Hairbiotic MD was developed with 10 clinically tested probiotic strains to improve the gut microbiome as it relates to hair through strengthening the gut-hair axis, supporting the gut lining, and increasing nutrient absorption
- Diversify the gut microbiome — Probiotic strains known to reduce bad bacteria in the gut and promote growth of healthy bacteria.
- Improve nutrient absorption — Probiotic strains known to increase absorption of key hair supporting nutrients.
- Support the immune system — Probiotic strains that modulate the gut-derived immune response known to impact the hair follicle.
- Acid-resistant capsule — Helps to ensure the probiotics survive stomach acidity and travel deep into the digestive tract.
- Insulated bottle — Packaged in a double-chamber desiccant bottle to ensure viability of live probiotic strains without need for refrigeration.
- To be taken with Nutrafol clinically effective hair growth nutraceuticals. For adults wanting to improve their gut and hair health. For adults experiencing generalized hair thinning, taking or having taken antibiotics, with nutrient deficiencies that contribute to hair thinning, or with digestive or skin complaints with concomitant hair thinning.
- Recent research suggests that thinning hair is multifactorial and that stress Poor gut health can compromise nutrient absorption, disrupt the immune system, increase inflammation, and exacerbate stress, all of which have been shown to profoundly disrupt hair growth and quality.
Contains 25 billion CFU of 10 probiotic strains
Lactobacillus reuteri: Supports the hair growth cycle and hair quality by shifting the cytokine profile of IL10 and IL-17 in animals.
Lactobacillus helveticus: Shown to support the stress response in the gut and improve nutrient absorption.
Bifidobacterium bifidum: Shown to improve nutrient bioavailability.
Combination of lactobacillus strains: Known to increase healthy bacteria to promote skin health as it relates to hair through antioxidant activity and gene expression, including L. acidophilus and L. plantarum.
Additional strains for gut health
Includes lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus casei, and bifidobacterium longum.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Take one (1) capsule once daily with or without food.
NET WEIGHT: 30 capsules-1 month supply; 90 capsules- 3 month supply
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.