SkinCeuticals is a dermatologist-approved skincare line with products promising to provide revolutionary clinical skincare. SkinCeuticals was born from numerous years of skin cancer research that resulted in significant advancements in antioxidant therapy. As an advanced skincare brand that offers a wide selection of skincare products backed by science, SkinCeuticals has a mission to improve skin health. They offer medical-grade skincare products with formulations designed to enhance skin appearance and repair skin damage.
SkinCeuticals skincare products contain formulations with high concentrations of pharmaceutical-grade active ingredients that prevent, correct and protect the skin while significantly improving its strength and appearance. These products can address individual patients' unique skin conditions and concerns with a variety of products across different skincare categories, including:
- Antioxidants: With products such as Resveratrol and AOX+ Eye Gel, SkinCeuticals Antioxidant products prevent free radical damage to the skin, protect, and visibly reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and the appearance of pigmentation.
- Sunscreens: SkinCeuticals sunscreen with UV defense SPF 30 and 50 are available for different skin types and specific body parts.
- Retinol Creams: SkinCeuticals Retinol Creams promote surface cell turnover to reveal healthy, brighter skin with a reduction in the appearance of blemishes.
- Facial Cleansers: Beyond removing excess oil, dirt, makeup, and other impurities, SkinCeuticals Cleansers provide added benefits such as hydration, extra soothing, and exfoliation, depending on the formulation of the facial cleanser you choose.
- Facial Masks: SkinCeuticals Facial Mask products work similarly to cleansers and range from body and gel face masks to clay masks and soothing masks.
- Serums: SkinCeuticals have various serum formulations depending on your need, and they include vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid serum, anti-aging serum, day serum, night serum, antioxidant serum, exfoliating serum, oil-free serum, hydrating serum, and personalized serum.
Other categories include:
- Facial Toners
- Facial Exfoliators
- Skincare Sets
- Anti-Aging creams
- Acne Products
- Body Care Products
- Lip and Eye Care Products
Although clinically proven effective on their own, SkinCeuticals products can work synergistically to deliver even better results when used as part of a personalized skincare regimen. These products can be used in conjunction with cosmetic procedures to provide even more dramatic skin enhancement results. SkinCeuticals research and development team works ceaselessly to develop innovative ingredients and technologies offering the most helpful effect on the skin. They are committed to safely and effectively enhancing skin health and appearance.
Do dermatologists recommend SkinCeuticals?
- SkinCeuticals is a brand with safe and effective skin care products for individuals with all skin tones and types. It is the most popular over-the-counter skincare line consistently recommended by dermatologists.
How long does it take for SkinCeuticals to work?
- You can start seeing results from using SkinCeuticals as soon as day three of use. The skin will feel smoother and much more hydrated and should be visibly brighter, plumper, and softer by three weeks.
How long do SkinCeuticals products last?
- SkinCeuticals products have a shelf life of three years without opening and 12 years on opening. Some SkinCeuticals products, like the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, can last for up to four months when you use them once daily.
Does SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic help with wrinkles?
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic firms and brightens the skin's complexion while improving the signs of aging, sun damage, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also has antioxidant protective properties.