What is The Envy Pillow?
Aging, aches, and pains are all a natural progression in life, but there are loads of things we can do to help deter the signs of aging and improve our comfort levels as we get older. Rather or not you believe it, the way you sleep can have a significant impact on how you feel throughout the day. In addition, awkward sleeping positions can cause the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. If you are looking for a better sleep experience then you need to consider the Envy pillow.
I know what you’re thinking. It’s just a pillow, so how can it make a huge impact on how I look or feel. This guide was created to help you understand the amazing technology behind the creation of Envy.
Creators Behind Envy Pillow
The Envy Pillow was co-founded by two nurses: Kim Renton R.N. B.A., and Kathy Young Keefe R.N. The idea was to create a pillow that offered patients a good night’s rest, while waking up the next morning feeling energized, pain-free, and wrinkle-free. Quality, sustainability, clean sleep, and comfortable support are all part of the Envy commitment to making products for their customers.
Envy is backed by professionals who believe in their products and recommend them to their patients as well. This product is the first of its kind to offer ergonomic post-operative care during a patient’s recovery from a face-lift or other facial surgeries. Kim and Kathy began their journey because they wanted to make their patient's recovery more comfortable. However, the anti-aging benefits came as a bonus.
Envy is comfortable, but it also helps you get the most from your plastic surgery investment. Plastic surgeons all over the nation are suggesting this pillow as a part of their patient’s recovery plan.
How It Works
For side sleepers, you will enjoy your beauty rest without causing wrinkles. It is designed to tilt the head and face away from the pillow. In return, it will relieve pressure on the facial skin, as well as the jaw and cheek area.
Side sleepers will also benefit from the fact that it lessens the pressure on the bottom of the shoulders. The perfect solution for those who have chronic shoulder pain, have shoulder injuries, or a frozen shoulder. It will help decrease numbness and pain while sleeping.
Shoulder issues often stem from pain in the neck. Once the neck is stabilized while sleeping, you will experience a better night’s rest that is pain-free. For those who sleep on their backs, the pillow will cradle the head, allowing the neck to truly rest.
Envy is also highly effective for those who suffer from TMJ. It provides relief by decreasing TMJ pain due to pressure while sleeping. The gull-wing shape and bottom indentation provide a sense of security and subtle traction to the C-Spine. This will keep the head positioned and stop unwanted rotations throughout the night. This is important for individuals who are recovering from a neck injury, neck pain, or strain.
Constructed with State-of-the-Art Unforgettable Memory Foam, it provides a weightless sensation. This will decrease the need to toss and turn. Loads of customers have reported a significant change in tossing and turning even after the first night of using Envy. The memory foam complies with all health sleep standards.
With OFF-Your-Face patented technology, the Envy Pillow is ideal for both side and back sleepers. It is backed by Chiropractic-endorsements. Aside from the anti-aging properties, this pillow is infused with copper. Copper contains antibacterial and healing effects, making this the perfect solution for post-procedure care.
Benefits and Features
- Chiropractic Support - Endorsed by Chiropractors due to the support that it provides the head, neck, shoulders, and spine. It offers optimal alignment, which will help decrease pain and discomfort while sleeping and awake. The OFF-Your-Face design will also help decrease pain associated with TMJ.
- Anti-Aging Properties - Envy is designed to take the pressure off your face. It minimizes face to pillow contact, which will improve and prevent fine lines, sleep lines, and wrinkles. It can enhance results of anti-aging or anti-wrinkle treatments, including micro-needling, IPL, and Coolsculpting.
- Sleep Quality – Experience complete comfort while resting on the Unforgettable Memory Foam used to construct Envy. Plus, it is designed to meet all health care standards and provide optimal levels of support.
- Stepping Stone Design - This pillow has a dual neck support system, which is known as the Stepping Stone option. Most customers choose to go with the larger neck support, which can greatly reduce the discomfort felt by spending too many hours at the computer or your desk. This is what is called the “forward head lean”. The Envy Pillow is created to improve the alignment of your spine while you are sleeping.
- Shape - With an ergonomic smart sloped side cradle, your face and head are gently tilted. This will create an optimal sleeping position, which will ensure that your neck and spine are correctly aligned. Research has shown that this pillow helps avoid face and jaw compression, which causes sleep wrinkles and TMJ pain.
- Central Elevation - Encourages air circulation through the distribution of weight and decreasing pressure points. The small bumps on the pillow are acupressure points known as G20. This will help decrease headaches, stiff neck, and sinus congestion.
Envy Pillow Product Line
- Envy Copper + Silk Pillow - Constructed from 100% Mulberry Silk and Oeko-Tex Certified. Contains an eco-friendly TENCEL fabric liner that is copper infused and powered by CuTec. Beneficial properties include antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, collagen boosting, and antioxidant properties. Works to improve skin tone and texture. Comes with a drawstring travel case
- Envy RX Bamboo - Constructed for those who like to sleep on their side or back. Provides optimal levels of support for the neck and helps with TMJ pain. This CPAP approved pillow contains anti-aging benefits with OFF-Your-Face technology. It helps keep your spine in perfect alignment. It has a custom-fitted 100% Bamboo pillowcase and drawstring travel bag.
- Envy Simple - The Simple pillow by Envy does not contain any bells or whistles, but it offers the same optimal support that the other pillows do. Designed to support your neck, as well as your budget. It comes with a fitted cover that slips over the pillow, but you will need to add your own pillowcase.
Final Note on The Envy Pillow
Designed to care for all your needs while sleeping, this pillow provides much more by allowing you to get the best night’s rest. With OFF-Your-Face technology, you are decreasing the pressure that can cause aging to occur prematurely. In addition, this pillow is the best solution when recovering from facial procedures, as it will give you the support that you need.
Get your Envy Pillow right here on The Skin Spot. If you have any questions let us know and we would be happy to answer them.