The vFit Gold® is a non-hormonal, non-invasive, safe, effective, and easy-to-use vaginal rejuvenation device that helps strengthen the pelvic floor. This device is scientifically and medically proven to improve vaginal health with a patented red light technology that encourages blood flow to the intimate area.
The vFit Gold device is suitable for home use. It features a low-level light, gentle heat, and sonic technology to help you achieve natural lubrication and improve sensation, pleasure and intimacy. The vFit Gold includes bluetooth functionality with an app that allows you to track progress, encourage compliance, and educate.
Non-Returnable & Non Refundable
Benefits of vFit® Gold Device
- Easy and practical to use
- Produces natural and quick results
- Improves circulation and soothes pelvic pain
- Replenishes moisture and to the pelvic floor
- Renews and improves collagen and elastin production
- Joylux vFit Gold Therapeutic Device
- USB Charging Cable
- Travel Sachet
- User Guide
- Dry Skin
- Normal Skin
- Mature Skin
- Oily Skin
- Combination Skin
- Sensitive Skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Bladder Incontinence
- Intimate area Dryness
- Painful Sex
- Lax Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Loss of Intimate Sensation
How To Use
Proper vFit® Gold Device Usage
- Make sure to charge your vFIT Gold device for at least 24 hours before the first use
- We advise using a clear, water-based gel like the Photonic gel to help insert the device
- Apply an appropriate amount of gel – a dime-sized amount is a good start
- Turn on your vFIT Gold device by pressing the power button
- Choose the suitable mode and press the button to get started. Then lay back, relax, and know you're improving your intimate area health.
Shipping & Returns
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-RETURNABLE.
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
vFit® Gold Device FAQs
Does vFit make you tighter?
The vFit improves intimate area and pelvic floor muscle tone, tightening the tissues even when the muscles are relaxed. It also allows for more compressed intimate area tissues during voluntary muscle contractions.
How much does vFit cost?
The vFit Gold Feminine Rejuvenation Device costs an average of $395. Individuals can purchase this device alone or with other intimate wellness products on The Skin Spot.