Silagen Anchor Strips are silicone sheeting that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. These strips are beige and intended for use around the breast. There is one pair of strips per package. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Scars, see the following collection: Scars
Silagen Anchor Strips Beige Benefits
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, the NewGel+ Breast Kit consists of a pair of NewGel+ Anchors and a pair of NewGel+ Areola Circles made with specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade, and smooth scars – both old and new.
- The NewGel+ Breast Kit offers a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars in the natural fold around the base of the breast and up the vertical scar. They can be worn under a post-operational bra or a standard bra
How to Use Strips Beige
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Ensure the scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments, and powders.
- Apply strip to scar/breast area.
- Allow drying.
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar.
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertrophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
- Do not use the strips in combination with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Anchor Strips Beige Ingredients
Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel)
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.