The VenaPro is a portable, easy-to-use device that utilizes compression therapy to speed up wound healing. The apparatus helps to prevent DVT by enhancing blood circulation and diminishing swelling and pain. Venapro optimizes patient comfort and safety while continuing care at home post-operation. To learn more about the best skincare forSurgical Recovery,see the following collection:Surgical Recovery.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Compression Device Dimensions:2.6”x5.2”
- Cuff Size: Max 22” circumference
Benefits of VenaPro
- Easy to use, portable
- Helps prevent DVT
- Reduces wound healing time
- Enhances blood circulation
- Decreases postoperative pain and swelling
- Expedites wound healing
- 1 Right Leg Compression Cuff
- 1 Left Leg Compression Cuff
- AC Power Adaptor and Battery Charger
- User Manual
- Battery or Power Cord Operated
- USB Port for Downloading Data
- Wound Healing
Applicable Body Parts
Ortho8- VenaPro Pro Reviews
How To Use
Proper VenaPro Usage
- Wrap the compression cuffs around the calves.
- Velcro the sleeve to ensure the cuff stays in place. Leg wraps need to be snug but not tight.
- Push the white power button for one second until the light illuminates each unit.
- Both wraps will inflate once per minute.
- The compressor will hum and squeeze your legs during inflation. Some air will come out as the cuffs inflate to maintain coolness in your legs.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
What is VenaPro used for?
VenaPro utilizes compression in a portable device to prevent DVTS post-operation and decrease lymphedema in patients at home.
How tight should a leg compression be?
The leg compression sleeves should be snug against the skin but not so tight as to be painful.