This lightweight activator gel leaves skin hydrated as it conducts microcurrent to the face and neck, penetrating deeply into the dermis. The precise balance of IonPlex and glacial water provides rich minerals and antioxidants that increase elasticity and collagen while strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Dry Skin, see the following collection: Skincare for Dry Skin.
- 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)
Benefits of Hydrating Aqua Gel
- Hydrates the skin for up to 24 hours
- Softens and smooths skin
- Enhances the device’s glide for a smooth lift
- Creates a radiant complexion
- Clean Formula
- Leaves skin feeling soft and looking vibrant with a supple bounce
Related Skin Concerns
- Dry skin
- Dull skin
- Rough skin
- Textured skin
- Aging skin
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper Hydrating Aqua Gel Usage
- Cleanse skin with an oil-free cleanser. Pat dry.
- Apply a mask-like layer of the Hydrating Aqua Gel in sections as you lift using the Clean Sweep Brush.
- Complete glides and holds with the NuFACE microcurrent device.
- You can follow the treatment with eye cream, moisturizer, and sunscreen.
- IonPlex: The NuFACE formula balances ions and glacial water to strengthen the skin’s barrier and optimize the microcurrent device performance.
- HyaluronicAcid: Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, decreasing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring.
- Glacial Water: Its rich mineral content hydrates the skin, enhances elasticity, boosts collagen, and protects and nourishes the skin with powerful antioxidants.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Sea Silt Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, Olivine Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Nitrate
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Hydrating Aqua Gel FAQs
Can you use the NuFACE without the gel?
You must use a conductive gel for the NuFACE microcurrent device to work. NuFACE can only ensure the safety and efficacy of its particular gels.
Is it better to do NuFACE at night or morning?
You can use the device wherever it fits in your skincare routine, whether it is morning or evening. It is recommended to only use the device once for 5 minutes within 24 hours.