Smooth Eye Firm & Brighten Peptide Cream
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Revive your under eyes with this all-trans retinol cream. Green tea polyphenols and peptides work hand in hand to reduce the appearance of dark circles and signs of aging. Certified hypoallergenic, this cream is gentle enough for sensitive skin but powerful enough to protect skin from free radicals and other external irritants. Over continual use, discoloration and bruising will fade and increase skin elasticity by 90%. If you want to learn more about the best skincare forEyelids, see the following collection:Eyelid Skincare.
- 0.5 fl oz
Benefits of Smooth Eye
- Improves skin health & appearance
- Brightens the under-eye area
- Reduces puffiness & discoloration under the eyes
- Soothes skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Encourages lymphatic drainage
- Protects against radical damage
- Encourages tissue fluid balance
- Increases skin firmness & elasticity
- Fades the appearance of visible bruising
- Hydrates dry skin
- Protects against free radical damage
Proper Smooth Eye Usage
- Use one pump under the eyes, crow feet, and brow bone on freshly cleansed skin.
- Apply once or twice a day.
- All Skin Types
Related Skin Concerns
- Dark Circles
- Puffy Eyes
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Sun Damage
- Aging Skin
Applicable Body Parts
- Under Eyes
- Brow Bone
- All-trans retinol:Improves skin imperfections and soothes skin.
- Peptides:Clears breakouts, and improves signs of aging. It also protects the skin barrier from external irritants.
- Vitamin K and Arnica:The hydrating combination soothes skin while healing bruised and irritated skin.
- Green Tea Extract:An acne-fighting extract that targets inflammation.
All-trans-Retinol, Green Tea Polyphenols, Emblica, Silymarin Extract, Vitamins A-C-E, Dipeptide VW, Pal-GQPR, Peptides, Arnica, Vitamin K, Hyaluronic Acid
Smooth Eye FAQs
Can I use retinol eye cream every night?
For first-time use, gradually use every other night or more if it does not irritate your skin.
Is retinol good for under eyes?
Retinol is a potent ingredient used in many skin creams to effectively improve the appearance of skin imperfections.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.