This beauty device delivers anti-aging serum to the neck via a 0.15 mm micro-needle derma roller for maximum efficacy. Its powerful formula is packed with plant extracts and vitamins that hydrate, smooth, and brighten the neck area while chiseling the chin for a more sculpted jawline. It strengthens and firms the skin for a tighter and smoother appearance. If you want to learn more about the best skincare forAcne + Acne Scarring, see the following collection:Acne and Acne Scarring.
- 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
Benefits of MesoLyft- Neck
- Tightens and firms the neck
- Sculpts the jawline
- Enhances skin strength and density
- Hydrates, anti-aging
- 0.15 mm derma roller
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles
Related Skin Concerns
- Loose skin
- Dull skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Aging skin
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper MesoLyft- Neck Usage
- Wash and pat dry the area of treatment.
- Pump serum to the end of the applicator.
- Glide the roller over the treatment area in each direction 6 times.
- Wash the wheel with warm running water.
- Shake off any excess water and pat dry. Best if used nightly.
- Dill extract (peucedanum gravelolis): Dill extract firms the skin while repairing and creating new elastin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): This anti-inflammatory agent enhances cell regeneration, evens skin tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate): Vitamin C slows the aging process while preventing sun damage and decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Marine Algae Extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Dill Extract, Shea Butter, Castor Seed Extract.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
MesoLyft- Neck FAQs
Is microneedling effective and safe for acne scars?
Not only is microneedling safe for acne scars, it can also be beneficial in reducing the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
Does home microneedling help with skincare?
Home microneedling causes the serums that usually remain on the top layer of the dermis to penetrate deeper, enhancing the serum’s effectiveness.