This face wash fuses with water to create a thick lather that simultaneously cleanses and exfoliates the face. A synergistic blend of nourishing antioxidants and vitamins called Shake & Wake Enzyme Powder smooths and brightens the face to reveal a more youthful-looking complexion. Incorporate this cleanser into your daily skincare routine to purify pores and promote a smooth, brilliant complexion. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Acne + Acne Scarring, see the following collection: Acne and Acne Scarring
Size: 1.76 fl oz (50 g)
Benefits of Enzyme Powder Face Wash
- Exfoliates and cleans
- Suitable for all skin types
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Nourishes and smooths skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Dry Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper Enzyme Powder Face Wash Usage
- Wet your face and hands
- Rub a dime-sized product between wet hands to create a rich lather
- Massage onto damp face, avoid the eyes, and rinse well
- Use the cleanser morning and night
- Papaya Enzyme: This enzyme combats free radical damage while exfoliating away dead skin cells, brightening the skin.
- Pineapple Enzyme: Pineapple Enzyme exfoliates the skin to reveal a smoother and more even skin tone.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide evens skin tone, refines fine lines and wrinkles, and fortifies the skin’s barrier.
- Panthenol: Panthenol hydrates the skin for a more supple complexion.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera contains healing properties that hydrate the skin and aid in fighting eczema, acne, and sunburn.
- Sea Buckthorn: The Sea Buckthorn contains potent antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, and E. The high levels of these ingredients combat fine lines and wrinkles, dry skin, and loss of elasticity.
- Prickly Pear: Prickly Pear consists of hydrating and antibacterial antioxidants that reduce inflammation, correct skin damage, and treat acne.
- Japanese Bitter Orange: Japanese Bitter Orange reduces inflammation while detoxifying and revitalizing the skin.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Mannitol, Silica, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ethylcellulose, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Allantoin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme), Sea Buckthorn Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice, Prickly Pear Extract, Japanese Bitter Orange Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Enzyme Powder Face Wash FAQs
What is a powder wash?
A powder wash is a dry facial powder cleanser with substantial exfoliating properties. The powder fuses with water to create an exfoliating foam of creamy textured cleanser. Powder washes, such as Jaxon Lane Enzyme Powder Wash, contain nourishing vitamins and nutrients to clean, exfoliate, and nourish the skin.
What is enzyme exfoliation?
Enzyme exfoliation is more natural and gentle than AHA chemical exfoliation. Enzyme exfoliators hone away dead skin cells stuck together on the skin's surface.