iS Clinical- Hydra-Cool Serum
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
This powerful serum hydrates and revitalizes the skin, combatting the appearance of aging and dull complexions. Its antioxidants and bio-nutrients protect the skin while soothing irritation from blemishes, redness, and dry skin. It is gentle enough for all skin types, works well with other products, and can give your skin a boost after dehydrating activities.
The Hydra-Cool Serum makes an excellent addition to any post-procedure skincare routine to reduce irritation and bruising. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Bruising + Laser Care, see the following collection: Laser Bruising Treatment.
- 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Benefits of Hydra-Cool Serum
- Combines well with other products
- Hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
- Soothes and alleviates redness and irritation
- Gentle enough for acne-prone skin and sunburns
- Powerful ingredients work well after shaving and air travel
- Protects the skin
- Helps maintain bruising and irritation post-procedure
Proper Hydra-Cool Serum Usage
- Deposit a small amount of the product to the fingers
- Use your fingertips to apply the serum evenly over the face and neck
Related Skin Concerns
- Dry Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
Applicable Body Parts
- Centella Asiatica: This anti-inflammatory agent hydrates the skin and increases collagen production.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid stimulates wound healing and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through powerful hydration.
- Mushroom: Its antioxidants combat skin cell aging and brighten skin while balancing pH and lipid levels.
- Vitamin B: This nutrient helps in the process of cell metabolism, decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while soothing skin damage and irritation.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pantothenic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Asiaticoside, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Hydra-Cool Serum FAQs
What is hydra cool serum used for?
This serum hydrates and soothes the skin, decreasing signs of irritation. Its bio-nutrients help to regenerate and heal the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It is a great product to use after cosmetic treatments to assist with wound healing and bruising.
How do you use Hydra serum?
Use your fingertips to apply a small amount of the product over the entire face and neck.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.