EMC- Lasercyn Dermal Spray
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
The Lasercyn Dermal Spray enhances the skin recovery processes following minor cuts, abrasions, and post-surgical wounds. Its antimicrobial properties cleanse and strengthen skin health while remaining gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- 8 oz (237 ml)
Benefits of Dermal Spray
- Antibiotic-free, non-irritating
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Contains performance stabilized hypochlorous acid (HOCl)
- Great for eczema, skin irritations, and post-surgical wounds
Proper Dermal Spray Usage
- Apply the solution to the target area to rid the skin of debris
- Spray the product covering the wound dressing and wound to maximize hydration
- Apply as needed to maintain moist dressings
Related Skin Concerns
- Dull skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Aging skin
- Post-surgical wounds
- Minor cuts
Applicable Body Parts
- Performance Stabilized Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl): This compound maximizes the effects of hypochlorous acid killing bacteria, increasing oxygen to the cells for faster wound healing and relieving the skin of irritation and pain.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Monobasic, Sodium Phosphate, Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)Water.
Dermal Spray FAQs
What is dermal spray used for?
Lasercyn Dermal Spray relieves pain and itching while cleaning skin afflictions such as rashes, eczema, and ulcers.
What does topical spray mean?
Topical spray signifies you utilize the spray on the skin for results and is not to ingest.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.