This element shielding moisturizer provides UVA and UVB protection for various skin types. Chemical-free ingredients such as hyaluronic acid gently reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Mineral-based antioxidants nourish and safeguard skin from free radicals. For up to 40 mins, EltaMD UV Elements delivers water-resistant protection intended for daily use. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Sensitive Skin, see the following collection: Sensitive Skin Products
Product Size: 2 oz (57g)
Benefits of UV Elements Broad-Spectrum
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Combats free-radicals& infrared radiation
- 100% physical sunscreen
- Reduces visible signs of aging
- Provides intense hydration
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Effectively treats dry skin
- Recommended by Dermatologists
- Highly absorbent
- Reduces minor skin imperfections
- Dye-free and fragrance-free
- Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Paraben-Free
- Ideal for all most skin types
- Post-procedure skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Sun Protection
- Free Radical Damage
- Uneven or dull skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper UV Elements Broad-Spectrum Usage
- Apply daily throughout the day
- Generously lather cream on the face 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply 40 minutes after outdoor activities or sweating and immediately after towel drying
- Reapply every two hours for optimal effects
- Upon first use, release excess air by pressing down on the pump 10-15 times
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide: Effectively protects skin from harmful sun rays and sunburn by dispersing and reflecting UVA and UVB rays. It also seals in moisture without clogging pores.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester): Protects the skin from free- radicals and possesses anti-aging properties that smooth and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Boosts skin rejuvenation, moisturizes the outer layers of the skin, and improves skin elasticity.
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 10.0%, Titanium Dioxide 5.5%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum FAQs
Why do dermatologists recommend EltaMD?
EltaMD offers a wide range of skincare products to treat various skin concerns. Dermatologists recommend EltaMD because of its universal appeal to all skin types. Their products help to hydrate and protect the skin from environmental irritators.
Is EltaMD UV clear broad-spectrum SPF 46 safe?
EltaMD’s clear broad-spectrum safely protects against harmful sun rays with its non-comedogenic formula. Unlike their rivals, EltaMD skin care solutions do not clog pores, protecting already-damaged skin from irritation.