EltaMD- UV Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 36
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
This ultra-hydrating lip balm provides amble protection against sun damage and is safe for all skin types. Containing 5% Hydromanil™, its formula delivers long-lasting moisture and is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. Instantly soothe chapped lips with potent antioxidants. The creamy base smoothes and minimizes the appearance of aging lips while healing the damage caused by sun exposure. The daily application prevents skin issues associated with dehydration and UV exposure for smoother, healthier-looking lips. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Chapped Lips, see the following collection: Chapped Lips Treatment
Product Size: 0.28 oz (8g)
Benefits of UV Lip Balm SPF 36
- UVA/UVB protection
- Improves lip texture and appearance
- Water resistant for 80 mins
- Increases moisture retention
- Absorbs free-radicals
- Prevents & reduces signs of aging
- 7.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Reduces flakiness
- Moisturizes dry and chapped lips
- Anti-aging formula
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Minimizes redness and irritation
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Provides long-lasting protection against sun rays
- Highly absorbent
- Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Sensitivity-Free
- Ideal for all skin types
Proper UV Lip Balm SPF 36
- Apply daily throughout the day when needed
- Generously apply to lips 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply 80 minutes after outdoor activities or sweating and immediately after towel drying
- Reapply to the lip every two hours
Related Skin Concerns
- Sun Protection
- Dry Lips
- Aging Lips
Applicable Body Parts
- Zinc Oxide: Effectively protects skin from harmful sun rays and sunburn by dispersing and reflecting UVA and UVB rays. It also seals in moisture without clogging pores.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that minimizes the number of unstable molecules which damage the skin cells.
- Octinoxate: Creates a protective film on top of the skin, blocking photodamage.
- Glycerin: Hydrates the inner layers of the epidermis for a more plum and youthful skin appearance.
- Quercetin: Improves skin damage by reducing irritation, redness, inflammation, and repairing the skin barrier.
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Protects the skin from free- radicals and possesses anti-aging properties that smooth and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): A form of vitamin B3 that stimulates faster cell repair and improves skin texture.
- Thiotic Acid: Antioxidant that minimizes the number of unstable molecules which damage the skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Boosts skin rejuvenation, moisturizes the outer layers of the skin, and improves skin elasticity.
- Hydromanil®: A hydrating ingredient that improves moisture retention and locks in hydration.
- Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
- Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water, Lauryl Laurate, Flavor, Polyethylene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Microcrystalline Wax, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thioctic Acid, Quercetin.
Lip Balm SPF 36 FAQs
How much SPF is enough for lips?
For lips, an SPF of 16 or higher is ideal for protecting against sun exposure. EltaMD Lip Balm SPF 36 is an exceptional product that provides broad spectrum protection against harmful UV rays.
Do lips really need SPF?
Lips need SPF as much as any other body area consistently exposed to the sun. A failure to protect against sun rays can result in skin damage like dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.