EltaMD- Foaming Facial Cleanser (2.7 oz.)
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
This rich purifying blend of fruit enzymes profoundly cleanses your skin for a radiant glow. Its gel base quickly absorbs deep into the dermis to break down dirt buildup without irritation. Ideal for all skin types, ultra-fine foaming bubbles gently scrub away makeup, oil, and dead cells that lock in damaging pollutants. Use daily to balance ph, clarify clogged pores, and improve overall skin health. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Oily Skin, see the following collection: Products for Oily Skin
Product Size: 2.7 oz (80ml)
Benefits of Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Improves Skin Texture
- Reduces Visible Signs of Aging
- Reduces Inflammation
- Ideal for both Morning and Nighttime Use
- Removes Dirt and other Impurities
- Cleans Pores
- Removes Makeup
- Gently Exfoliates to Remove Dead Skin Cells
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Highly Absorbent
- Evens Out Skin Tone
- Ideal for all skin types
Proper Foaming Facial Cleanser Usage
- Hold down the nozzle and pump a quarter-sized amount onto damp skin.
- In a circular motion, lather gel evenly onto the face and neck.
- Wait 30 seconds for the gel to self-foam. If foam does not form after 30 seconds, rinse with warm water and reapply until foam appears.
- Rinse foam off the skin with lukewarm water and pat gently with a soft towel.
Related Skin Concerns
- Oily Skin
- Uneven Skin Texture & Tone
- Dull Skin
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
- Bromelain: An enzyme extracted from pineapples that minimizes inflammation, reduces skin damage and rebuilds collagen. Rich in vitamin C, it also increases moisture retention and gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Bromelain, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Sodium Bisulfite, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Fragrance.
Foaming Facial Cleanser FAQs
How do you use Elta MD foaming cleanser?
Pump a quarter-sized amount of cleaner onto damp skin. Lather the gel evenly onto the face and neck and wait 30 seconds for the gel to self-foam. Rinse the skin with lukewarm water and pat gently with a soft towel.
Is Elta MD cleanser good for acne-prone skin?
Elta MD cleanser is ideal for acne-prone skin because of its antioxidant-rich formula, which repairs compromised skin. Infused with bromelain, it minimizes inflammation and reduces skin damage.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.