A lightweight, all physical, broad spectrum sunscreen that provides daily protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays. The formulation is rich in antioxidants that shield against pollution induced damage, ingredients that improve skin hydration and has a natural hint of color compatible with all skin types.
- All physical, lightweight formulation
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Environmental pollution protection
- Universal tint enhances most skin tones
How to use:
Helps prevent sunburn. Apply generously alone or under make-up before sun exposure as needed. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
To learn more about retinol check out our blog.
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%
- Dunaliella Salina Extract, Camellia Sinensis, Ergothioneine
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment
- Asteriscus Graveolens Flower/Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract
To learn more about the anti-aging products check out our blog.
(all product information provided by Alastin Skincare)
Dr. Nazarian featured Alastin Articles
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.