A lightweight, all-physical, broad-spectrum sunscreen that provides daily protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays. The formulation is rich in antioxidants that shield against pollution-induced damage, ingredients that improve skin hydration, and has a natural hint of color compatible with all skin types. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Dry Skin, see the following collection: Skincare for Dry Skin
Product Size: 3.2 oz
Alastin Skincare HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF Benefits
- All physical, lightweight formulation
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Environmental pollution protection
- Universal tint enhances most skin tones
How To Use
How to Use Spectrum SPF
Helps prevent sunburn. Apply generously alone or under make-up before sun exposure as needed. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product, keep it out of your eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if a rash occurs. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Alastin Spectrum KEY Ingredients
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene – Powerful antioxidants to further protect the skin.
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment – Counteracts IR-generated free radicals.
- Asteriscus Graveolens Extract – Helps prevent air pollution-induced oxidative stress.
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone – Highly potent hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant and anti-irritant.
- Action – Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair sun damage that has already occurred within the skin.
Alastin SPF ACTIVE Ingredients
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%
Alastin Spectrum SPF Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asteriscus Graveolens Flower/Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ergothioneine, Ectoin, Squalane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.