Revision Skincare® is an industry pioneer brand created to advance the achievement of professional skincare results. They pledge to help people in achieving healthier, younger-looking skin without compromising the skin's long-term health. Revision Skincare product formulations are matchless and lead the way for better treatment approaches while challenging conventional methods to deliver powerful results. Physicians and skincare professionals attest to Revision Skincare products' ability to help individuals achieve healthy, beautiful skin.
Revision Skincare scientists continue to develop products using proprietary formulations and cutting-edge processes that retain the ingredients' strength and purity to achieve substantial skincare benefits. Revision Skincare is an industry leader with revolutionary technologies and innovations.
Revision Skincare formulations contain distinctly effective ingredients that work synergistically to achieve the most satisfactory results. Revision Skincare is the first brand to use Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, a natural antioxidant, as a preferred substitute to L- Ascorbic Acid to treat and prevent sun damage to the skin. It is the most stable and bioavailable form of vitamin C for the use of skincare formulations.
Some other ingredients in Revision Skincare formulations include
- Allantoin: Allantoin provides moisture to treat dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Aloebarbadensis Leaf Juice: This Leaf Juice contains natural soothing properties to calm the skin.
- Apple Extract: The Apple Extract contains polyphenolic antioxidants to protect against free radicals.
- Kaolin: Kaolin removes excess oils and draws out impurities.
- Bakuchiol: Bakuchiol is a potent, soothing antioxidant that reduces skin discoloration.
- Jojoba Esters: Jojoba Esters reduce dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles to smooth skin texture.
- Retinol: Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that improves skin tone and texture.
- Bisabolol: Bisabolol a bio-active skin-calming ingredient with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Silica (Volcanic Sand): Silica is a natural exfoliant.
- Ceramides: Ceramides are fatty acids that moisturize, strengthen the skin barrier, and protect against environmental stressors.
- Glycerin: Glycerin provides intense moisture.
- Titanium Dioxide: Titanium Dioxide prevents sunburns and sun damage.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Tocopherol is an antioxidant superhero that reduces signs of aging and supports the skin barrier.
- Zinc Oxide: Zinc Oxide is a UV protective filter that supports wound healing, locks in moisture, and protects against harmful UV rays.
The benefits of using Revision Skincare include:
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Blockage of UVA and UVB rays
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial benefits to the skin
- Inhibition in the formation of hyperpigmentation, brightening and clarifying
- Reduction in trans-epidermal water loss to create soft, smooth skin that is fresher, clearer, and more hydrated
- Helping the epidermis and dermis grow thicker, making them firmer and more elastic
- Exfoliating, hydrating, and smoothening dry, flaking skin
Revision Skincare masterfully formulates its products for synergistic usage. They are entirely compatible, and you can easily order your favorite Revision Skincare products and use them together at home for exceptional results. Revision Skincare products are available for purchase at The Skin Spot. You can order:
- Revision Skincare-Revox 7
- Revision Skincare-Vitamin C 30%
- Revision Skincare-Papaya Enzyme Cleanser
- Revision Skincare-Nectifirm
- Revision Skincare-Intellishade Original SPF 45
- Revision Skincare-D.E.J. Eye
- Revision Skincare-D.E.J. Face
- Revision Skincare-Nectifirm Advanced
- Revision Skincare-Hydrating Serum
- Revision Skincare-Retinol Complete 1.0
- Revision Skincare-C+ Correcting Complex 30%
- Revision Skincare-YouthFull Lip Replenisher
- Revision Skincare-Brightening Facial Wash
- Revision Skincare-Intellishade Matte SPF 45
- Revision Skincare-Soothing Facial Rinse
Revision Skincare FAQs
Does revision have retinol?
- Retinol Complete® 0.5 facial serum combines 0.5% time-released retinol with five antioxidants and time-released botanicals that improve anti-aging effects and soothe the skin.
What is Dej in skin care?
- Revision Skincare DEJ Face Cream is an all-inclusive skin-renewing moisturizer inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ). DEJ is an essential element in skin aging that reduces the visible signs of aging while promoting a healthy microbiome with probiotic innovation.
Is Revision Skincare medical grade?
- Revision Skincare® is a medical-grade skincare brand that focuses on achieving results that enhance and change the skin. They use high concentrations of the purest, most efficacious active ingredients in their product formulations to help you achieve lasting results.
How long does it take Nectifirm to work?
- Revision Skincare Nectifirm® helps to firm and lift the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and rough skin. Results vary, and you can notice results after 12 weeks of use on average.