Top 12 SkinCeuticals Products
SkinCeuticals products are backed by heavily researched science ensuring successful results for all skin types. These products are designed to not only decrease signs of aging but correct years of damage to your skin.
SkinCeuticals promotes and protects healthy skin while ensuring future damage is kept at bay. The company is based on results that are backed by actual evidence. Continual analytics on skin types and concerns provides efficiency with every new line that they offer.
Creator of Skinceuticals Products and Their Story
Dr. Sheldon R. Pinnel formed SkinCeuticals around his scientific findings. His game-changing products took topical antioxidants to the next level. Dr. Pinnel was much more than just a dermatologist, he was also a professor and skincare chemist.
He made it his mission to study and gain all the knowledge needed to create a superior line of medical-grade skincare products. His dedication was the pinnacle of establishing SkinCeuticals as the antioxidant authority that it is today.
Dr. Pinnel passed away in 2013, but his work has continued to inspire SkinCeuticals research, as well as continually promote their mission to develop advanced skincare backed by science. Their mission is reinforced by strategic relationships within the scientific community.
With a robust network of leading scientists in the fields of cellular and molecular biology, chemistry, and biophysics a deep understanding and vast amounts of research have been conducted on skin aging, skin types, and skin conditions. Creating the most well-rounded products offered in the skincare industry.
SkinCeuticals is known as an antioxidant authority with its four generations of the topical antioxidant formulation. They have achieved 10 patents and conducted over 200 studies that have been published in prestigious medical journals. It’s easy to see why they are known as an authority in this field.
SkinCeuticals stands by the philosophy of Prevent, Protect, and Correct. With these core principles in mind, these products provide healthy skin and optimal anti-aging results.
With a vast product line, it may be daunting to know where to start when wanting to try a medical-grade brand such as SkinCeuticals. In this section, we will layout the various products in categories, which will help you choose which products to use for your skin concerns or to work with your skin type.
Each day should begin with a skincare routine that includes a robust cleanser that can prepare for environmental stress and optimize the appearance of your skin. You will also want to end your day with your routine and wash away all the impurities, makeup, and help decrease signs of aging. Here is our favorite SkinCeuticals cleanser.
- SkinCeuticals- Gentle Cleanser - A creamy cleanser that is non-irritating and designed to help purify the skin. Suitable for dry, normal, sensitive, reactive, or post-procedure skin. It calms and soothes while removing excess oils and debris. You are left feeling pure, fresh, and comfortable.
- SkinCeuticals- Micro-Exfoliating Scrub - An effective exfoliant that works without being harmful to delicate skin. Formulated with hydrating Silica and natural occurring minerals that help scrub away dull skin and impurities. The Glycerin and Aloe leaf extracts help provide hydration while leaving the skin feeling cool and refreshed.
Sunscreen is one of the most important parts of your daily skincare routine. A lot of people forget to apply sunscreen each day, but it will help protect your skin from damage and decrease signs of aging caused by the sun. Check out our favorite SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- SkinCeuticals- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 - This weightless sunscreen provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Contains Zinc Oxide, Artemia Salina, and Plankton extracts which work to increase the skin’s resistance to UV rays and heat-induced stress.
Serums are designed to care for specific skin conditions. Each is specially formulated to provide your skin with exactly what it needs to thrive. Check out our top picks when it comes to SkinCeuticals serums.
- SkinCeuticals- C E Ferulic - This daytime serum is packed with a combination of antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Ferulic Acid. It helps strengthen the skin’s natural defense mechanisms against free radicals that are caused by environmental stressors. Will improve signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin firmness, while brightening your skin’s complexion.
- SkinCeuticals- Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier (H.A.) - This multi-beneficial corrective serum improves the skin’s hyaluronic acid levels. It is highly concentrated in pure Hyaluronic Acid, Proxylane, and Botanical extracts. This unique formulation will leave the skin feeling smooth, plump, and firm. The perfect solution to use after you have had a dermal filler.
- SkinCeuticals- Phloretin CF - Provides environmental protection and helps decrease discoloration on the skin. Contains Phloretin, Vitamin C, and Ferulic Acid which will neutralize free radicals that are caused by environmental stressors. These factors can lead to visible signs of aging. Phloretin CF is formulated to improve discoloration, fine lines, and even out skin tone.
- SkinCeuticals- Hydrating B5 Gel - Replenishes skin while leaving it smooth and supple. This moisturizing serum contains Vitamin B5 with hyaluronic acid. It helps provide the skin with hydration without clogging pores. It is a great moisturizer for those who have acne-prone skin.
- SkinCeuticals- Discoloration Defense - This dark spot corrector has been proven to decrease skin discoloration. It works on hard-to-treat areas, including stubborn brown spots and post-acne scarring. Formulated with Tranexamic Acid, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, and HEPES. It improves skin discoloration, brightens skin, and helps even out skin tone. Results may be seen in as little as two weeks.
View this post on Instagram
Fine lines and wrinkles don’t have a chance with this anti-aging regimen from @skinceuticals 🙌 Step 1️⃣: C E Ferulic provides advanced environmental protection while improving fine lines & wrinkles. Step 2️⃣: H.A. Intensifier plumps skin & visibly improves skin’s texture. Step 3️⃣: Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 improves the look of skin fullness, texture, & pore appearance. Head over to our stories for swipe ups to these products☝️, and send us a DM with any questions!
Specialized treatments are designed to care for specific skin concerns. Many serums are formulated for this as well, but this category houses products that are not necessarily serums. Check out our favorite specialized treatments by SkinCeuticals.
- SkinCeuticals- Triple Lipid Restore - This product is formulated to help combat anti-aging. It contains a concentration of lipids including Ceramides, Natural Cholesterol, and Fatty Acids. This lipid correction cream happens to be the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio. It restores the skin’s external barrier, promotes self-repair, improves signs of aging while providing overall radiance. Apply this product before your sunscreen.
- SkinCeuticals- A.G.E. Eye Complex for Dark Circles - This anti-wrinkle eye cream will decrease dark circles, puffiness, and crow’s feet with the advance formulation of glycation end-products (A.G.E). Formulated to use on delicate skin around the eyes and contains a combination of proxylane, blueberry extract, with a variety of flavonoids and synergistic peptides. Will help improve the appearance of dull-looking tired eyes.
- SkinCeuticals- Resveratrol B E - A night treatment that is formulated with Baicalin and Vitamin E. Helps repair skin overnight and decrease visual signs of aging. Packed with antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals and improve the skin’s natural antioxidant defenses. As a result, you are left with skin that is youthful, radiant, and firm.
- SkinCeuticals- Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - The Glycolic Renew Overnight product promotes exfoliation and natural cell turnover. Synergistically blended with Phytic Acid to provide skin clarity, improve skin tone, and supports the skin barrier.
Final Note on SkinCeuticals Products
SkinCeuticals is among the top skincare products in the industry. They lead with advanced scientific proof that their products work for the issues that they are addressing. With hundreds of studies conducted on their products, it is easy to see the dedication that this company has to provide their customers with the best skincare solutions.
If you are ready to try out some SkinCeuticals products but not sure where to start, schedule a consultation with Dr. Nazarian. You can check out all of our favorite SkinCeuticals products right here on The Skin Spot.Visit our blog to learn how to identify counterfeit SkinCeuticals products.