Nutrafol for Men Review
The market is saturated with hair-care supplements, but not all of them are exclusively for men. You will, however, find that there are a lot of products designed to help with male pattern baldness, but these come in topical forms, such as caffeinated shampoos or hair replacement therapies. Nutrafol for men offers something different, as this dietary supplement treats the root cause of hair loss in men.
While this product has ingredients that will stimulate hair growth and help improve hair quality, its main focus is on improving overall wellness. It works to help decrease stress and fatigue, improve sleep quality, and several other factors that could lead to hair loss in men.
In this guide, we will take a deeper look at Nutrafol Core for Men to understand the formula, as well as what makes this product so special.
What Is Nutrafol Core For Men?
Nutrafol has a line of hair supplements formulated for both men and women, which are designed to address hormonal imbalances, environmental stress, and hereditary conditions that affect the hair. Most over-the-counter hair growth products use minoxidil as the main ingredient, but Nutrafol took a different approach.
These supplements work from the inside out by using ingredients that contain a variety of properties including anti-inflammatory, stress-adaptogen, and are rich in antioxidants. All of these ingredients work together to promote healthy hair growth.
Manufactured in the USA, Nutrafol makes it their goal to not only treat hair loss but also the root cause. Things such as stress, insomnia, low testosterone, and poor immunity can all lead to hair loss. These issues are all addressed in the men’s Nutrafol Core supplement. Nutrafol has a wide range of products which are all based on medical-grade ingredients.
Benefits of Nutrafol Core For Men:
- Enhance hair growth
- Improve hair quality
- Effective medical-grade ingredients
- Improve overall health
When Will I See Results?
According to the Nutrafol website, clinical trials have shown results for men in 3 to 6 months. However, it is important to understand that results may vary.
- 1 to 3 months - Creating a stage for hair growth. Hair will be strengthened from the inside out and you should see less shedding and breakage.
- 4 to 6 Months - You will begin seeing healthier hair growth and may notice an improvement in the thickness of your hair.
- 7 months on - The supplement will be taken to continue the improvement of hair quality. You will experience visible changes, such as faster growing hair with better scalp coverage.
Within 7 months you should experience significant improvements in your hair quality and growth, as well as overall wellbeing.
How Does Nutrafol Work?
Research has proven that healthy hair is affected by more than just one genetic. Multiple things can cause hair loss including stress, illnesses, and environmental factors. Nutrafol came up with a customized solution to help improve hair growth, as well as the quality of hair. The medical-grade ingredients, known as nutraceuticals, are curated to your hair and body to target the root cause. As a result, Nutrafol will improve hair growth, thickness, and decrease shedding.
Key Ingredients in Nutrafol
Nutrafol uses a Synergen Complex which is a proprietary blend of potent botanical extracts that have clinically proven to target the root cause of poor hair health. This blend includes saw palmetto, ashwagandha, curcumin, a tocotrienol complex, and marine collagen. Formulated to target different biological needs for men.
- Saw Palmetto - This ingredient helps with the conversion of testosterone into follicle-shrinking DHT. DHT happens to be a leading cause of hair thinning, which can then result in permanent hair loss.
- Ashwagandha - It helps balance out stress hormones and support the hair growth cycle. Cortisol elevation can cause a decrease in the hair growth cycle, which results in premature hair shedding.
- Curcumin - Curcumin helps promote a healthy inflammatory response and acts as an antioxidant.
- Tocotrienol Complex - This complex contains a concentrated form of vitamin E, which is bio-optimized to be absorbed by the body. This helps improve hair density by combating oxidative stress caused by the environment.
- Marine Collagen - This collagen provides proteins and amino acids that make keratin, which happens to be the protein that your hair is constructed of. It is an important part of strong hair.
Full listing of Ingredients:
One 4-Capsule Serving Contains: Vitamin A 5000IU, Vitamin C 60mg, Vitamin D 2500IU, Biotin 3000mcg, Zinc 25mg, Selenium 200mcg, Proprietary Blend 2190mg (Collagen, Saw Palmetto, Curcumin, Tocotrienol, Hyaluronic Acid), and Proprietary Blend 510mg (Keratin, L-Methionine, L-Cysteine, L-Lysine, Horsetail Extract, Resveratrol, Bioperine, Cayenne Extract).
Does Nutrafol Core For Men Work?
Nutrafol is very straight forward with the ingredients that are used in their supplements. They provide an extensive breakdown of each ingredient along with the scientific studies to support the reasons why these ingredients were chosen.
Nutrafol has done tons of peer-reviewed studies, this alone has made them a gold standard in the field of scientific studies. They do not have to make claims, as they have proof to back up their amazing products.
Check out some of these facts:
- A 2010 study conducted by Beoy, Woei, & Hay showed that tocotrienols would increase hair growth in those who are experiencing hair loss.
- A 2009 study on an elderly man taking 3g of Ashwagandha each day led to an increase in hair melanin count.
- A 2012 study in the International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology took a look at the effects of saw palmetto on hair growth. As a result, 38% saw an increase in hair growth. The growth was most noticeable in the back of the head.
Clinical studies show that men who took Nutrafol experienced stronger, thicker, and improved hair growth after six months of taking it. 83% saw improvements in hair quality and 72% saw improvements in scalp coverage.
What Affects Hair Growth In Men?
Genetics can be a key contributor to the DHT levels, but other factors such as stress, poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and metabolic changes can also cause hair loss in men. These things can all affect hormone levels and cause an imbalance. This is why it is so important to address underlying factors when it comes to hair loss in men.
Hormone imbalances are a huge contributor to thinning hair in men. The androgen hormone DHT is a by-product of testosterone. It causes thinning by binding to hair follicles resulting in miniaturization.
What Type of Hair Will Nutrafol Work With?
Nutrafol for men will work with all types of hair. While we all have different characteristics when it comes to our hair, the root causes that affect the follicles are the same. Nutrafol has gone as far as showing the effectiveness of their products in African American, Asian, Hispanic, and Non-Hispanic men. Across the board, all ethnicities saw a decrease in shedding within 2 months. Within 6 months candidates experience improvements in thickness, growth, scalp coverage, and shine.
Will Nutrafol Affect My Testosterone Levels?
The ingredients in Nutrafol have not affected testosterone levels. Saw Palmetto inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, which is an enzyme that will convert testosterone to DHT without causing any changes to current testosterone levels.
How Does Nutrafol Differ From Other Hair Growth Products?
Nutrafol products cater to your specific needs and are formulated with natural, 100% drug-free ingredients that are backed by clinical studies and published ingredient research. Other supplements do not have clinical testing, have variable potency, and are poorly absorbed.
Our Final Verdict On Nutrafol Core For Men
Nutrafol for men is a well researched medical-grade solution for hair loss. This company does not just make claims, they have actual proof that their products work. With evidence-backed ingredients, men can get the improvement that they need in hair growth. If you are ready to give Nutrafol Core For Men a try, you can buy it here on The Skin Spot. Let us know if you have any questions.Check out our blog to read more about Nutrafol reviews.