Zensa Numbing Cream is an FDA approved product with 5% Lidocaine that desensitizes skin for painful procedures.
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- pH neutral formulation is safe to use on sensitive areas
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the outcome of injections
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost healing
- Vegan & steroid-free
Net product weight: 30 g
HOW TO APPLY:
1 - Clean and Apply
Clean the area with an alcohol swab - this is important for max absorption. Apply a thick layer of cream onto the skin evenly. Do not rub in.
2 - OPTIONAL: Seal
Cover the area with saran wrap.
3 - Wipe
After 30-40 minutes (15-20 minutes is enough for injections), remove and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel.
Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.