Silagen's Breast Kit is a silicone sheeting that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. These anchors are beige and intended for use around the breast. There is one pair of strips per package. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Scars, see the following collection: Skin Care Products for Scars
Note: Silagen products are non-returnable
Silagen Breast Kit Beige Benefits
- Silagen 100% Medical Grade Silicone Gel Sheeting for Breast procedures
- Medical-grade silicone sheeting that surgeons and burns centers use for minor to serious skin repair
- For over 30 years silicone sheeting has been researched and developed to address post-surgical procedures, trauma, and burns
- Silagen Medical Grade Silicone Gel sheeting is 1 mm in thickness for durability and a longer usable life
How To Use
How to Use Silagen Kit
Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed
Do not put on open wounds
Ensure the scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments, and powders
Apply anchor to scar/breast area
- To keep stickiness and clean: Wash with soap and water or Silagen Cleanser every 2-3 uses
Allow to fully dry
Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar
Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results
If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertrophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
Do not use the anchors with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Silagen Breast Kit Beige Ingredients
Contact us for details about the proper use of this item.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.