Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Silagen strips are a silicone sheeting that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. These strips are clear and intended for use on any area of the body.There are four reusable strips in this package.
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Ensure scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments and powders.
- Apply strip on to scar/area desired for treatment.
- Allow to dry.
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar.
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
- Do not use the sheets in combination with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.