Silagen strips are silicone sheeting that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. These strips are clear and intended for use on any area of the body. There are four reusable strips in this package. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for scars, see the following collection: Skin Care Products for Scars
Note: Silagen products are non-returnable
Silagen Beige Strips Benefits
- 12 Shapes and sizes
- 2 backing options - clear & beige
- Optimal 1mm thickness - flexible and durable
- Advanced adhesion technology
- Washable and reusable up to 4 weeks
- Storage trays included
How To Use
How to Use Beige Strips
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Ensure the scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments, and powders.
- Apply strip to scar/area desired for treatment.
- To keep stickiness and clean: Wash with soap and water or Silagen Cleanser every 2-3 wears
- Allow to fully dry
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar.
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertrophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
- Do not use the sheets in combination with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Silagen Beige Strips Ingredients
Contact us for details about the proper use of this item.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.