Silagen circles are silicone sheeting that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. These circles are clear and intended for use on the breast. There is one pair of circles per package. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Scars, see the following collection: Skin Care Products for Scars
Note: Silagen products are non-returnable
Silagen Areola Circles Clear Benefits
- These silicone strips put constant pressure on your incision site which really does help improve the way your scar will look
- They are clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade, and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results
- Do not use the sheets with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
How To Use
How to Use Areola Circles
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed
- Do not put on open wounds
- Ensure the scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments and powders
- Apply strip to scar/areola
- To keep stickiness and clean: Wash with soap and water or Silagen cleanser every 2-3 wears
- Allow to fully dry
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertrophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months
- Do not use the sheets in combination with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Silagen Areola Circles Ingredients
Contact us for details about the proper use of this item.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.