Silagen circles are silicone sheeting that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. These strips are beige and intended for use around the breast. There is one pair of circles per package. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Scars, see the following collection: Skin Care Products for Scars
Note: Silagen products are non-returnable
Silagen Areola Circles Beige #7120 Benefits
- Restorative Touches – Mend gracefully and comfortably with Silikan. Your pack of 4 medical-grade areola circles help speed breast surgery recovery and reduce scarring by becoming a second skin.
- Triple the Help – More comprehensive than scar cream, your silicone scar sheets promote smooth, evenly toned skin by maintaining moisture
How To Use
How to Use Areola Circles Beige
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed
- Do not put on open wounds
- Ensure scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments and powders
- Apply circle on to scar/areola
- To keep stickiness and clean: Wash with soap and water or Silagen cleanser every 2-3 wears
- Allow to fully dry
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertrophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months
- Do not use the circles in combination with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Areola Circles Beige #7120 Ingredients
Contact us for details about the proper use of this item.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.