Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Silagen circles are a silicone sheeting that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. These strips are beige and intended for use around the breast. There is one pair of circles per package.
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Ensure scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments and powders.
- Apply circle on to scar/areola.
- Allow to dry.
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar.
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertrophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
- Do not use the circles in combination with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.