Extreme Protect SPF 30 shields the skin from the sun and environmental aggressors throughout the day. Its ingredients hydrate, firm, and plump the skin for a stronger and more beautiful complexion. This treatment strengthens the skin barrier, repairing collagen and decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Sensitive Skin, see the following collection:Sensitive Skin Products
- 3.5 oz (100 g)
Benefits of Extreme Protect SPF 30
- Protects the skin from the sun and environmental aggressors
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of sunburn
- Repairs collagen
- Hydrates, smooths and softens the skin
- Antioxidants enhance the skin barrier
Related Skin Concerns
- Dry Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
Applicable Body Parts
iS Clinical- Extreme Protect SPF 30 Reviews
“Very moisturizing and doesn’t cause break outs. Does not even smell like sunscreen, I absolutely love it!”
ANDREA S.(Verified Buyer)
5.0 star rating
Skin Type: Normal
Skin Concern: Fine Lines/Wrinkles
How To Use
Proper Extreme Protect SPF 30 Usage
- Coat the area with a liberal amount of the product 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if sweating or swimming
- Centella Asiatica: This anti-inflammatory agent hydrates the skin and increases collagen production.
- Extremozymes: These powerful enzymes induce chemical reactions in the skin to help prevent DNA damage.
- Olive Leaf:This extract hydrates the skin, reduces the signs of aging, and combats skin damage while soothing inflammation or irritation.
- Zinc Oxide: This active ingredient in sunscreen also serves to treat wounds and soothe skin irritation and inflammation.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.50%, Zinc Oxide 4.12%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Polyacrylamide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate SE, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ethyl Linoleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Extreme Protect SPF 30 FAQs
Is 30 SPF enough protection?
30 SPF protects the skin from UVA/UVB rays for an extended period outdoors, shielding the skin from sun damage. It would help if you reapplied SPF 30 sunscreen every two hours for optimal protection.
What SPF do dermatologists recommend?
Dermatologists recommend sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to block 97% of UVB rays.