A 100% mineral sunscreen protects and restores damaged skin from exposure to harmful sun rays and IR radiation. Enriched with nourishing antioxidants and squalane, it restores moisture and reduces damage caused by free radicals — ultraviolet (UV), infrared radiation (IR), and high-energy visible (HEV) light protection. Nutrient-packed ginger root diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles and combats hyperpigmentation. Apply daily for long-lasting hydration and heat protection. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Dry Skin, see the following collection: Skincare for Dry Skin
Product Size: 2 oz (57g)
Benefits of UV Restore SPF 40
- UVA/UVB protection
- Treats acne-prone skin
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces visible signs of aging
- Anti-aging formula
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Minimizes redness and irritation
- Brightens skin tone
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Corrects discoloration
- Provides long-lasting protection against sun rays
- Highly absorbent
- Oil-free, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Dye-Free and Gluten-Free
- Reduces minor skin imperfections
- Evens out skin tone
- No residue
- Recommended by Dermatologists
- Ideal for all skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Sun Protection
- Skin Discoloration & Hyperpigmentation
- Uneven or dull skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper UV Restore SPF 40 Usage
- Apply daily throughout the day
- Generously lather cream on the face 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every two hours for optimal protection
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Zinc Oxide: Effectively protects skin from harmful sun rays and sunburn by dispersing and reflecting UVA and UVB rays. It also seals in moisture without clogging pores.
- Vitamin C & E: These vitamins are antioxidants that minimize the number of unstable molecules which damage the skin cells—protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Ginger Root: TheGinger Root tones skin and improves skin texture while minimizing the appearance of aging skin.
- Saccharide Isomerate: Saccharide Isomerate evens skin tone and combats hyperpigmentation.
- Squalane: Squalane stimulates the skin’s natural water system and helps with moisture retention.
- Active Ingredients: 15.0% Zinc oxide, 2.0% Titanium Dioxide
- Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Water, CocoCaprylate/Caprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sclerotium gum, Lecithin, Pullulan, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
UV Restore SPF 40 FAQs
Is EltaMD restore water-resistant?
This broad-spectrum sunscreen is not water-resistant but provides the necessary protection against harmful sun rays when reapplied every two hours.
Which EltaMD sunscreen is best for dark skin?
EltaMD offers a wide range of protective sunscreens, all of which cater to a universal range of skin tones with lightly tinted or clear formulas.