Targeted Toning Serum is an ultra-nourishing mixture of the purest form of hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and glutathione. Each ingredient is vital for decreasing inflammation, preventing dark spots, and hydrating the skin. This advanced formulation brightens and evens skin tone and texture to produce a truly radiant complexion. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Aging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection: Anti-Aging Skin Care Products, Creams & Serums
Size: 0.17 fl oz (5 ml)
Benefits of Targeted Toning Serum
- Decreases Inflammation
- Prevents Dark Spots
- Hydrates The Skin
- Brightens The Complexion
- Sterilized Serum
- For Professional or At-Home Use
Related Skin Concerns
- Dry Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
Applicable Body Parts
- Back of Hands
How To Use
Proper Targeted Toning Serum Usage
- Clean the area of application on the skin
- Pour the desired amount of serum into the system. Replace the lid
- Wait 30 seconds with the chamber facing down for the serum to penetrate the microchannels before application
- Tap the chamber lightly to the target area
- Ensure the device is always perpendicular to the ground for maximum efficacy
- Glutathione: This amino acid substance prevents dark spot formation and brightens the skin through metabolic process activation
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide reduces inflammation, increases skin radiance, and even skin complexion
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment Filtrate, Glutathione, Alcohol Denat., Zinc PCA, Disodium EDTA
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Targeted Toning Serum FAQs
Do I need to clean my skin before using the A.S.A.P.!™ Micro Infusion System?
Yes, clean any skin that will be coming in contact with the head of the distribution device before application. A clean surface will ensure the safe application and distribution of serums.
Do I need to prep the A.S.A.P.!™ Micro Infusion System to begin solution flow?
Yes, gently tap the device on the back of your hand to prep and test the serum before use. Once you ensure the device is working correctly, begin gently pressing the applicator into the treatment areas to dispense the chosen serum into the skin.