Clinical Resolution- Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask carefully soothes and moisturizes irritated skin as it regulates the activation and penetration of key ingredients by acclimation. It is an excellent choice for skin rejuvenation that comprises collagen, peptides, and botanical stem cells. These unique ingredients provide occlusive protection, optimal hydration, soothing comfort, skin conditioning, and anti-aging benefits to the skin after clinical procedures. The solid gel sheets mold perfectly to the skin, protecting it for proper skin recovery while providing a pleasantly relaxing experience.
- 7 Sheets/Box
Benefits of Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask
- Restores moisture to dehydrated skin
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Gently soothes sensitive skin
- Instantly minimizes redness and inflammation.
- Ideal for post-procedure skin recovery
- Provides occlusive protection for the safe recovery of broken skin
- Hypoallergenic and Non-Comedogenic
- Great for all skin types
Proper Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask Usage
- Cleanse and dry the skin completely
- Open the pack, remove the clear plastic backing from the mask, and apply it to the skin
- Once securely placed on the skin, carefully remove the white plastic backing from the top
- Leave it on for about 10-20 minutes
- Gently remove the mask and allow your skin to absorb the excess moisture
Related Skin Concerns
- Acne & Breakouts
- Skin Damage
- Post-procedural masks for clinical procedures
Applicable Body Parts
- Plant-Derived Stem Cells: Plant stem cells do not undergo the process of aging and senescence. They possess effective antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to help protect the skin and minimize the signs of aging.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: This peptide helps prevent fine lines and signs of aging by refreshing the skin's natural water barrier, helping bind water to the skin, and improving dry skin. It also helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It attracts and binds moisture to the skin, which helps reduce dryness. Since it is not an oil, it can hydrate oily and acne-prone skin without restricting pores or causing greasiness.
Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Rhododendron ferrugineum Leaf Cell (Alpine Rose) Culture Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell (Apple) Culture Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Mannan, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask FAQs
Are peptides safe for skin?
The body naturally produces peptides making them safe and well-tolerated. They stimulate the skin to make more collagen and, with regular use, can leave your skin much firmer and younger-looking with fewer breakouts.
What age should you use peptides?
Experts advise including a peptide in your skincare regimen during your mid-20s to early 30s, as this is when collagen production naturally slows down. However, it's never too early to add a peptide to your skincare routine, as it helps your skin look younger no matter your age.
Clinical Resolution- Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask Reviews
“My skin feels sooo soft!”
KATE T. (Verified Buyer)
5.0 star rating
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Dark Spots/Hyperpigmentation
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.