EltaMD UV Daily SPF 40 tinted sunscreen rejuvenates aging skin and protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays. This potent yet breathable sunscreen contains hyaluronic acid, and the clinically proven anti-aging ingredient zinc oxide to provide essential hydration and stimulate cellular regeneration. Octinoxate creates a protective film on top of the skin, blocking photodamage. This advanced protective formula plumps the skin for a more youthful appearance. The lightweight tint evens and smoothes compromised skin for a flawless-looking complexion. Ideal for solo use and under makeup, its lightweight composition provides beneficial moisture and protection throughout the day. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Sun Protection Gloves, see the following collection: Sun Protection Gloves
Product Size: 1.7 fl oz (50.27ml)
Benefits of UV Daily SPF 40 Tinted
- 9% transparent zinc oxide to help reduce visible signs of aging
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Improves skin texture & tone
- Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic
- Skin hydration
- Replenishes parched cells
- Shields against photodamage
- Smoother skin
- Highly absorbent
- Fades minor imperfections
- Combats Free-Radicals/Infrared Radiation
Related Skin Concerns
- Sun Protection
- Free Radical Damage
- Uneven or Dull Skin Tone
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
- Back of hands
How To Use
Proper UV Daily SPF 40 Tinted Usage
- Apply daily throughout the day
- Generously lather cream on the face 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply 40 minutes after outdoor activities or sweating and immediately after towel drying
- Reapply every two hours
- Upon first use, release excess air by pressing down on the pump 10-15 times
- Zinc Oxide: Zinc Oxide effectively protects skin from harmful sun rays and sunburn by dispersing and reflecting UVA and UVB rays. It also seals in moisture without clogging pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid boosts skin rejuvenation, moisturizes the outer layers of the skin, and improves skin elasticity.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that minimizes the number of unstable molecules which damage the skin cells.
- Octinoxate: Octinoxade creates a protective film on top of the skin, blocking photodamage.
Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
UV Daily SPF 40 Tinted FAQs
Do I need a moisturizer with EltaMD sunscreen?
EltaMD sunscreen uses hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid to provide intense, long-lasting moisture to the skin. For extra sensitive skin, apply without a moisturizer.
Does EltaMD cause breakouts?
The formula used in EltaMD sunscreen is paraben-free, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic. Absent of most skin irritants, this sunscreen gently protects skin from external elements without breakouts.