This BioSerum works in eight ways to rejuvenate and restore the skin as the final part of the skincare routine. Its anti-aging properties smooth and diminish fine lines and wrinkles while firming and brightening skin. The key ingredients decrease redness, increase elasticity, and fight hyperpigmentation by evening texture and tone. To learn more about the best skincare for Aging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection: Anti-Aging Skin Care Products, Creams & Serums
Size: 1.5 fl oz (45 ml)
Benefits of 8-in-1 BioSerum
- Lightweight application
- Brightens and rejuvenates skin
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Strengthens the skin barrier and elasticity
- Decreases redness and inflammation
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Firms and smooths skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Dry Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper 8-in-1 BioSerum Usage
- Pump the serum once onto the fingertips
- Gently rub the serum with the fingertips, beginning around the eyes
- Continue gently massaging serum over the entire face
- Pump the serum once more onto fingertips to lightly distribute over the neck and décolleté
- Age-Repair Defensins: The Age-Repair Defensins mimic the body’s natural ability to signal cells to create new skin via bio-synthesis.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide strengthens the skin barrier and texture while reducing inflammation and redness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This acid provides intense hydration to the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sea Whip: The sea whip consists of healing properties to combat irritants and swelling while hydrating and soothing skin.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sinorhizobium MelilotiFerment Filtrate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phospholipids, Alpha-Defensin 5, Beta-Defensin 3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Ergothioneine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, SH Oligopeptide-1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Albumin, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
8-in-1 BioSerum FAQs
Why should the 8-in-1 BioSerum be layered last in a skincare routine?
The 8-in-1 Serum contains a high amount of Defensins technology which locks in moisture and strengthens the skin barrier. Any serums placed on top will not be able to permeate this layer, so all skincare should precede the 8-in-1 Serum.
Is 8-in-1 BioSerum good for acne-prone skin?
Yes, its properties are gentle and safe enough for acne-prone skin. Ensure you use only one pump of product for the face and one for the neck to maintain the balance of ingredients.