The Trinity Wrinkle Reducer Attachment emits red, amber, and infrared LED lights that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its convenient size and 3-minute timer per treatment area allow a spa experience with minimal effort. Its ability to penetrate the skin and navigate the delicate areas of the face result in a plumper, youthful complexion. If you want to learn more about the best skincare forAging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection:Anti-Aging Skin Care Products.
- One size
Benefits of Trinity Wrinkle Reducer Attachment
- Diminishes full-face wrinkles
- Natural, non-invasive
- Decreases fine lines on the delicate skin around the eyes and mouth
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Improves skin complexion
- Red, amber, and infrared light
- 3-minute timer for optimal treatment time
Related Skin Concerns
- Aging skin
Applicable Body Parts
- Facial contours
- Eye area
How To Use
Proper Trinity Wrinkle Reducer Attachment Usage
- Cleanse the face with an oil-free cleanser and pat dry.
- Place the attachment directly onto the desired target area.
- Hold in place for 3 minutes until you hear the beep.
- Follow with the NuFACE microcurrent treatment.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Trinity Wrinkle Reducer Attachment FAQs
Do I have to wear goggles when using the NuFACE Trinity Wrinkle Reducer?
No, you don’t need goggles since the light turns off when not in direct contact with the skin. However, ensure that you do not look directly into the light.
Can I use a NuFACE wrinkle reducer on my neck?
The Wrinkle Reducer attachment’s design lends itself to smaller, more delicate areas of the eye area and mouth. However, the NuFACE Trinity PRO is perfect to lift and decrease wrinkles in the neck area.