Give your skin a quick hydrating refresher with these antioxidant-rich pads that pack a punch. Infused with green tea and witch hazel, gently tone skin while providing a deep cleanse that removes dirt buildup from clogged pores. Use pads daily to keep skin clear and fresh from noon to night. To learn more about the best skincare forOily Skin,see the following collection:Products for Oily Skin.
- 60 Pads
Benefits of Glycolic Pads
- Deeply cleanses pores
- Controls oil production
- Removes dead skin cells
- Exfoliates dull skin
- Unclogs clogged follicles
- Tones skin
- Provides intense hydration
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Soothes irritated skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper Glycolic Pad Usage
- Gently swipe across the face to remove dirt and deeply exfoliate once or twice daily or as instructed by your physician.
- Green Tea: An acne-fighting extract that targets inflammation and redness while soothing external irritants.
- Glycolic Acid: Evens out skin tone while improving hyperpigmentation. It also smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Witch Hazel: Tightens pores and tones skin.
- Vitamin A-C-E: A potent combination of antioxidant vitamins that reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Co-Q10: A nutrient that repairs dull skin by providing hydration and increasing moisture retention.
Active Ingredient: Glycolic Acid 15% Purified Water, Ubiquinone (Co-Q10), Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Acetone
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Glycolic Pads FAQs
What do glycolic pads do?
By using glycolic pads, the appearance of blemishes will improve, and the exfoliation unclogs trapped dirt and oils from pores.
Can you use glycolic pads every day?
Those with acne-prone or sensitive skin should use glycolic pads every day up to two times daily to cleanse the skin of oil and dirt buildup.