This nighttime moisturizer uses oxidant-rich ingredients to revitalize and hydrate the skin while you rest. It is infused with ceramides, antioxidants, and niacinamide to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier and elasticity. Specially formulated with the anti-aging ingredient, rice protein peptides, the process of cell growth and collagen formation are stimulated for a smoother skin texture. The nourishing properties also increase the metabolic rate of the body’s self-repair. PM Therapy minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for a more youthful appearance. The cream should be applied daily at night to hydrate and repair skin. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Dry Skin, see the following collection: Skincare for Dry Skin
Product Size: 1.7 fl oz (50.27ml)
Benefits of PM Therapy
- Restores skin elasticity
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Stimulates cell growth
- Evens skin tone
- Improves skin elasticity
- Promotes collagen formation
- Increases cell turnover
- Repairs damaged skin
- Restores skin health
- Gently moisturizes the skin without Non-Comedogenic ingredients
- Fragrance and Oil-Free
- Reduces visible signs of aging
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Compatible with all EltaMD Sunscreens
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free
- Repairs skin damage
- Highly absorbent
- Replenishes skin cells
- Fades skin imperfections
- Evens out skin tone
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Ideal for Normal to Dry Skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper PM Therapy Usage
- Apply nightly
- Upon first use, release excess air by pressing down on the pump 10-15 times
- Using the pump, apply small dots to a freshly cleansed face
- Gently work the moisturizer into the skin with your fingertips using a circular motion
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: An anti-irritant that stimulates the growth of collagen and cell growth.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): A form of vitamin B3 that stimulates faster cell repair and improves skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Boosts skin rejuvenation, moisturizes the outer layers of the skin, and improves skin elasticity.
- Thioctic Acid, Vitamin E & Linoleic Acid: Antioxidants that minimize the number of unstable molecules which damage the skin cells.
- Glyceryl Stearate: An emollient composed of glycerin and stearic acid moisturizes the skin by decreasing water evaporation.
- Glycerin: Attracts and retains water from the atmosphere to soften, hydrate, and reduce dryness in the skin.
- Hydroxyethyl, Palmitoylamino & Hydroxy Propane: Protect the skin from infection and dryness while improving the skin’s natural ceramide levels.
Water, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Isomerized Safflower Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Oleic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Disodium EDTA, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bisulfite, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
PM Therapy FAQs
What is the difference between EltaMD AM and PM moisturizer?
Elta MD AM and PM non-comedogenic moisturizers are safe for sensitive skin and free of oils and fragrances. However, the intended usage differs from Elta PM from Etla AM. Elta Pm should be applied daily before bed, while Elta AM should be applied daily in the morning.
Is Elta MD for dry skin?
EltaMD PM is a hydrating and nourishing moisturizer that repairs dry skin. It contains Hydroxyethyl, Palmitoylamino & Hydroxy Propane which specifically target and reduces dryness.