Alastin Skincare - Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm is a thick moisturizing balm specially formulated to soothe, hydrate, and strengthen dry and compromised skin. The advanced formula helps comfort vulnerable skin to ensure optimal results after skin rejuvenation treatments. Recovery Balm supports skin regeneration and strengthens the skin barrier. This balm is also ideal for anyone suffering from dehydrated skin. Recovery Balm is noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, and paraben-free. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Dry Skin, see the following collection: Skincare for Dry Skin
Product Size: 4.0 fl oz (118.3 ml)
Benefits of Recovery Balm
- Provides intense hydration
- Improves the appearance of skin Post-Procedure
- Soothe extremely dry and compromised skin
- Strengthens and maintains the barrier function of the skin
- Supports skin regeneration after surgery
- Accelerates and improves the outcomes of body-sculpting procedures
- Noncomedogenic, Hypoallergenic, Gluten-Free, and Paraben-Free
- Dry Skin
- Compromised Skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Vulnerable Skin
- Post-Procedure Skin
- Compromised Skin Barrier
Applicable Body Parts
- Whole Body
How To Use
Proper Recovery Balm Usage
- Cleanse the skin using Alastin Gentle Cleanser
- Apply Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar
- Following the above two steps, apply Recovery Balm to the affected areas
- Use as instructed by your health care professional for post-procedural skincare
- Shea Butter Triterpenes: The Shea Butter Triterpenes soothe skin after surgery
- Chamomile Extract: Camomile Extract is an antioxidant with calming properties.
- Physalis Angulata Extract: This extract helps eliminate bacteria formation and reduces redness, itchiness, and inflammation to restore skin health.
Petrolatum, Microcrystalline Wax, Physalis Angulata Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm FAQs
Can Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm be used for all skin types?
Alastin Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm is safe for all skin types, including oily, dry, or combination skin. It is perfect for healing compromised skin after a cosmetic procedure.
Will Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm clog my pores?
Alastin Soothe + Protect Recovery Balm does not clog pores as it has passed the comedogenicity test to check if it blocks skin pores.