MesoLyft- Lip plumps and moisturizes the lips using its 0.15 mm micro-needle derma roller. The silicones and natural ingredients work together to deliver softer, smoother, and silkier lips that enhance lip volume and hydrate dry, chapped lips. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Chapped Lips, see the following collection: Chapped Lips Treatment.
- 0.4 fl oz (11 ml)
Benefits of MesoLyft- Lip
- Hydrates dry, chapped lips
- Plumps and conditions the lips
- Softens texture
Related Skin Concerns
- Thin lips
- Dry/textured lips
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper MesoLyft- Lip Usage
- Wash and pat dry the area of treatment.
- Pump serum to the end of the applicator.
- Glide the roller over the treatment area in each direction 6 times.
- Wash the wheel with warm running water.
- Shake off any excess water and pat dry. Best if used nightly.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Its amino acids soften skin cells, increase skin elasticity, and maximize hydration.
- Mango Butter Dimer: Mango butter dimer creates a protective layer that moisturizes and conditions the skin.
- Glycine Soja: Its antioxidants and fatty acids smooth the skin while preventing collagen and elasticity damage.
Mango Butter Dimer, Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Hydroxystearic Acid.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
MesoLyft- Lip FAQs
Is it safe to do microneedling at home?
Yes, this device is safe and effective to use at home, especially in between your visits to the spa.
Does microneedling hurt?
The tiny needles the device utilizes to apply the serum do not hurt or cause a tingling sensation, but they can be uncomfortable due to the punctures they create in the skin to boost collagen and elastin.