This serum contains powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from the sun and environmental damage throughout the day. It soothes the skin, decreasing inflammation, redness, and blemishes for a more even complexion. This age-defying serum diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by regenerating skin cells more rapidly for a youthful glow.
If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Aging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection: Anti-Aging Skin Care Products, Creams & Serums.
- 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Benefits of Pro Heal Serum Advance +
- Soothes inflammation
- Reduces redness
- Powerful antioxidant protection
- Diminishes blemishes and acne
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Deep absorption for greater efficacy
Related Skin Concerns
- Dry Skin
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Aging Skin
- Acne-Prone Skin
Applicable Body Parts
How To Use
Proper Pro Heal Serum Advance+ Usage
- Deposit 3-4 drops of the product onto the fingers
- Smooth product evenly over the face and neck using fingertips
- Advance+ Vitamin C: This advanced formula enhances the ability of vitamin C to combat sun damage and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Olive Leaf: This extract hydrates the skin, reduces the signs of aging, and combats skin damage while soothing inflammation or irritation.
- Vitamin A:Vitamin A enhances the moisture of the skin, diminishes blemishes, and speeds up the healing process.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E strengthens the skin barrier and helps protect the skin from damage and inflammation.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Laureth-4, Alcohol Denat., Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Bioflavonoids, Retinol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Arbutin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Pro Heal Serum Advance+ FAQs
Is Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance day or night?
This antioxidant-packed serum is for morning use to protect the skin from environmental or free radical damage throughout the day.
Does Is Clinical Pro-Heal Serum have retinol?
Yes, this serum contains 1% retinol to help combat signs of aging.