A lightweight lotion ideal for oily skin types, Epionce Renewal Lite Facial Lotion, can penetrate the layers of your skin to repair and balance moisture levels. This daily treatment combines all the best botanical extracts and oils to successfully correct signs of damage to create a more even tone and smoother texture.
Moisturize daily with this anti-aging lotion and enjoy clear, radiant, healthier-looking skin. To learn more about the best skincare for Oily Skin, see the following collection: Products for Oily Skin.
- 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Benefits of Renewal Lite Facial Lotion
- Minimizes visible signs of aging
- Hydrating formula smoothes and tightens skin
- Enhances radiance for a healthy glow
- Reduces inflammation
- Lightweight and easy to absorb
- Leaves firmer, more radiant skin
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Normal Skin
- Combination Skin
- Oily Skin
Related Skin Concerns
- Aging Skin
- Free Radical Damage
Applicable Body Parts
Epionce - Renewal Lite Facial Lotion Reviews
"LIGHT NOT GREASY. Love this stuff to wear during the day. Wears well under make up."
ALEAH R. (Verified Buyer)
5.0 star rating
Skin Type: Oily
Skin Concern: Sensitivity/Redness
How To Use
Proper Renewal Lite Facial Lotion Usage
- Apply to the face and neck 1-3 times daily, ideally after cleansing
- Meadowfoam Extract: This natural hydrator conditions the skin to prevent moisture loss, constantly moisturizing and rejuvenating it. It is a rich source of fatty acids, a key component of skin structure and appearance.
- Apple Fruit Extract: Contains antioxidant properties that help protect against free radical damage. It is also an important source of the “super-antioxidant” quercetin. Apple helps calm the visible appearance of redness and irritation and improves the appearance of dark spots.
- Orange Fruit Extract: In addition to its emollient and antioxidant benefits, it has properties that help improve the appearance of dark spots.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: With the activity of flavonoids, minerals, emollient and antioxidant properties, it helps reduce apparent irritation and signs of skin aging and tightens the skin.
- Safflower Seed Oil: An emollient plant oil rich in fatty acids, a vital component of the skin, Safflower Seed Oil is naturally hydrating to help maintain moisture in the skin. It is also full of antioxidants and helps calm redness from irritation.
- Olive Oil: As an abundant source of monounsaturated fatty acid found naturally in the skin and key to skin health, it helps moisturize the skin, reduces the visible appearance of redness, and is a source of antioxidants to prevent skin decline.
- Lavender Extract: This extract is an abundant source of flavonoids and antioxidants and has been helpful in herbal medicines to soothe and calm skin irritation. It also gives its products a sweet-smelling scent.
- Flax (Linseed) Seed Extract: A significant source of omega-3 fatty acids found naturally in the skin. This extract is key to healthy-looking skin, calming irritation and acting as an emollient. It also has anti-aging benefits when you use it in proper ratios on the skin.
- Avocado Oil: It is a rich source of linoleic acid and an essential component of skin structure and appearance. It is also abundant in vitamins and antioxidants that improve hydration and calm the skin.
- Date Fruit Extract: An effective anti-aging ingredient, it contains phytosterols, ursolic acid, and antioxidants which help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf/Stem Oil, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Malic Acid, Octanal, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Phytosterols, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Quercetin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Shipping & Returns
Items will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.
Renewal Lite Facial Lotion FAQs
Does Epionce contain hyaluronic acid?
Epionce Renewals have been expertly formulated with a combination of hyaluronic acid and botanical sources of lipids so the skin maintains a vital balance of water and oil.
Does Epionce contain parabens?
Epionce product formulas use botanical ingredients and powerful antioxidants and are gentle, effective, and clinically safe, even on the most delicate skin. Each product is skin-enhancing, paraben-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free so that you can be confident in your treatment plan.