Zensa- Numbing Cream
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Zensa Numbing Cream is an FDA-approved product with 5% Lidocaine that desensitizes skin Formulated for painful procedures like waxing, microblading, injections, tattooing, and more. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Aging Skin & Wrinkles, see the following collection: Anti-Aging Skin Care Products, Creams & Serum
Product Size: 30 g
Zensa Numbing Cream Benefits
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- pH neutral formula is safe to use in sensitive areas
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the outcome of injections
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost healing
- Vegan & steroid-free
How to Use Numbing Cream
- Clean and Apply: Clean the area with an alcohol swab - this is important for max absorption. Apply a thick layer of cream onto the skin evenly. Do not rub in.
- OPTIONAL: Seal Cover the area with saran wrap.
- Wipe: After 30-40 minutes (15-20 minutes is enough for injections), remove and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel.
Zensa Numbing Cream Ingredients
Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.