Skinuva® is a revolutionary scar cream providing fantastic results in minimal time. What makes it so effective? It is backed by science and uses highly selective Growth Factors which are shown to be twice as effective as silicone cream from our clinical trials. If you want to learn more about the best skincare for Scars, see the following collection: Scars
Product Size: 1.7 fl. Oz | 50 mL
Skinuva Scar Benefits
- ADVANCED SCAR THERAPY: Skinuva's patented formula is the only scar healing cream on the market that is formulated with selective Growth Factors. Skinuva has been shown to reduce the appearance of scars by up to 70%.
- Skinuva® Scar is the only one that uses selective growth factors and other ingredients that have been shown to help improve the appearance of scars using peer-reviewed medical literature.
- Rigorous clinical studies have shown that Skinuva® Scar improves the appearance of scars nearly 2x more when compared to silicone cream.
- Clinical data also shows that Skinuva Scar is effective in improving stretch marks.
How to Use Skinuva Scar
It is recommended to apply Skinuva® twice a day for a minimum of 3 – 6 months.
Skinuva Scar® is best for treating newer scars, typically ones that are less than a year old. Scars that are still red, raised, thickened, tender, itchy, and/or darkly pigmented are the best scars to use Skinuva Scar on.
Skinuva Scar Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, sh-Polypeptide-5, sh-Oligopeptide- 1, sh-Polypeptide- 1, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Skinuva® Scar key Ingredients
- Growth Factors: Selective Growth Factors are the ingredients that elevate Skinuva Scar above all other scar treatment products. Our physician innovators tested and chose the most effective synthetic growth factors in the development of Skinuva Scar. Scar healing in fetuses occurs due to a complex upregulation and downregulation of certain growth factors. By utilizing such knowledge, Skinuva's team of scientists, clinicians, stem cell experts, and chemists formulated its first product in its Growth Factor Pipeline: Skinuva® Scar. They reduce redness, pigmentation, and thickening of the skin and also promote the correct type of collagen production needed for scarless wound healing.
- Silicone cream: Silicone cream has been a key ingredient in treating scars for decades. By creating a barrier on the skin, silicone cream promotes a hydrated environment for the skin to heal and creates optimal conditions for Skinuva Scar's other products to take effect.
- Centella Asiatica: An herbal ingredient, this has long been used in Asian cultures for its exceptional wound-healing properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid is used widely in skin care products to promote hydration as well as healthy cell function and healing, and helps the growth factors in Skinuva Scar reach the skin more efficiently.
- Vitamin C: This offers a trio of benefits, acting as a protective antioxidant, reducing hyperpigmentation, and promoting collagen production.
- Aloe Vera: This Aloe Vera also helps create a hydrating environment as well as soothes the skin with its anti-inflammation properties.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.