Silagen Umibilical Spheres are a silicone ball that aids in the appearance and texture of scars. There is one sphere per unit and it's intended for use in the belly button/umbilical area.
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the strips once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any stitches have been removed.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Ensure scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments and powders.
- Apply strip on to scar/area desired for treatment.
- Allow to dry.
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar.
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
- Do not use the spheres in combination with the Silagen gel or additional strips. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Shipping & ReturnsAll orders are processed and shipped within 7-10 business days.