Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
- Includes medical grade silicone
- Faster drying than any other silicone gels
- Soft Silky feel preferred by 98% of physicians surveyed
- No extra potentially irritating ingredients
- Available in 30g
PRODUCT USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Begin use after 2 weeks (you may begin using the gel once the wound has closed - no bleeding or oozing) and after any removable stitches have been removed.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Ensure scar area is clean and dry, as well as free from creams, lotions, ointments and powders.
- Apply a very small amount of gel to scar and gently massage.
- Allow to dry.
- Once dry, cosmetics and compression garments may be used over the scar.
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results. Patients who use Silagen consistently twice a day for 2 months get the best results.
- If you are prone to forming excessive scars (hypertophic or keloid) you may want to continue treatment for up to 6 months.
- Do not use the gel under Silagen silicone sheets, strips or shapes. They will not stick to the skin if you do.
Shipping & ReturnsItems will typically ship within 2-10 days of placing your order under the standard shipping option. For our return policy, please click here.